Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Brazilian Football Legend Pele Acknowledge Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazilian Football Legend Pele Acknowledge Neymar (337 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour / Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Football Legend Pele Acknowledge Neymar by ieaempire44(m): 12:17am On Sep 12, 2017
Happy weekend to all my readers, this weekend we would be talk about sport. Let me welcome you to the world of sport and to the lover of football.

On Friday, in an interview with goal.com, the Brazilian legend Pele acknowledge Neymar's move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain as an opportunity for his compatriot to "be the big star".

The Brazilian Legend Pele, who won the World Cup three times as a player and also scored 1 000 goals during his career, made a statement he said “ that it would be good for Neymar to leave the shadow of former Barcelona teammate Lionel Messi”.

He also said "For Neymar, I think it (moving to Paris Saint-Germain) was the best thing". It is a great responsibility, He said.

to read more on the story pls click this link http://www.theempire.com.ng/2017/09/brazilian-football-legend-pele.html

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Preview / Aiteo Reaffirms Commitment To NFF Sponsorship, To Review Pact Annually / Chelsea, Everton Keeping Tabs On Paris Saint-germain’s Edinson Cavani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.