Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) (4021 Views)

Tanker On Fire Along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway / Horror Along Lagos Benin Express Road: / Horror On Lagos - Benin Expressway! (horrible Image!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) by HERO111: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2010
Nlndrs,
As am typing this post my body is shaking. I remember what i faced last year May along that road where i had to sleep in one of the deadliest  forests because of arm robbery attack.
And now this terrible incident which is even worse.
A luxury bus belonging to De Young Shall grow was a few days ago robbed by d bad boyz of the highway, and those innocent passengers who the robbers didn't find money on them were crushed by the driver on the instruction of the robbers.
Carnage u may say.
Govt has to stand up else in a few months no one will be able to travel by road.
indeed my heart bleeds.
Re: Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) by kekere09: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is gorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2010
Its really a bad sight, its just that I don't know whether this incidence was the one that happened last year august or whether its a recent incident

The one that happened on August was also along the Lagos Benin Express way. The passengers were asked to lie on the road and an oncoming truck crushed them probably because it was dark and the truck driver did not see them along the road
Re: Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) by amycable(f): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
this is the highest order of wickedness. How can a human being do this to his fellow human being. Nigerians where is our conscience, this is indeed the sign of end time. God,
Re: Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) by amycable(f): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
this is the highest order of wickedness. How can a human being do this to his fellow human being. Nigerians where is our conscience, this is indeed the sign of end time. God,
Re: Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) by Nellyon(f): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2010
Wish i never saw this.We all should be grateful for "little" mercies.
Re: Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) by moderattor: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
God help us.
Re: Carnage Along Lagos Benin Express Way. My Heart Bleeds: (picture) by jobaskia(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
Its basically bane of corruption. If the money that supposed to be used in constructing the road end up in private pocket all this shouldn't be happening at all. We ve lost conscience. If the govt cares the carnage would ve stopped. D road is a drain -pipe on its own. The last time the visited there she cried as if heaven is going to fall alas na dis same story. If we can't ve the rawling's treatment in this country is still business as usual. High rate of mortality, low employment, infrastructure all in laughable state. Are we cursed? We seems not know how much we are blessed and we don't know our worth n value. Posterity will judge them all.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Here For A War / The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl / Serrapeptase Doctor's Best 120,000 Available-to Unblock Fallopian Tubes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.