Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Do You Accept Adverts On Your Website? I Want To Advertise - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Accept Adverts On Your Website? I Want To Advertise (582 Views)

Help Review This Website I Redesigned For Lekki British School / [Warning]Post Adverts On This Board & Get Banned[/Warning] / Hosting Account For A Forum Website (i Need Your Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Accept Adverts On Your Website? I Want To Advertise by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
I'm looking for a way to market my site. If you site receives hits and you already have been accepting adverts please let me know your rate and let me check out your website.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Accept Adverts On Your Website? I Want To Advertise by owner(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
You can advertise on my website, it receive nothing less than 68,500 hits daily. So, i believe you will like it, just let me know the kind of site u wanna advertise and your Ad size in Pixel and format e.g Flash, Banner or text. Call me on 08080436483
Re: Do You Accept Adverts On Your Website? I Want To Advertise by Alireta: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2010
MobilityNigeria.com is one of the top traffic nigerian websites. You can get more details on its traffic and advert rates by visiting www.mobilitynigeria.com/advertise-on-mobilitynigeriacom/

(1) (Reply)

Recruiting In Lagos For A Graphic Designer / Go Daddy Deals 2010 / Making Money With Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.