Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

“why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather” – Maheeda Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather” – Maheeda Opens Up (621 Views)

Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Cute Photo Of Maheeda’s 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather” – Maheeda Opens Up by zion69(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2017
Maheeda, is not a stranger to hugging headlines.

She's Fond of making controversial statements and posting lewd pictures online, Maheeda knows how to court people’s attention.

True to type, the self-acclaimed Naija bad girl dominated the news shortly after boxer, Floyd Mayweather’s recordbreaking fight against Conor McGregor.

Maheeda had taken to her Instagram page to indicate her interest to have sex with the heavyweight champion. She had written:-

“Okay now daddy, let’s do the main match in bed.”

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she explained why she wants the boxer in her bed.

“Mayweather is the type of man I like. I like them strong, determined and focused, and he looks like a man that would know how to treat a woman well in bed.

Contrary to what people think, I’m not after him for his money, I just want him to give me some good loving. And I’m sure he would also enjoy the experience with me.”

Source : http://www.zionadebisi.com/2017/09/why-i-want-to-sleep-with-mayweather.html

Re: “why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather” – Maheeda Opens Up by zion69(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: “why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather” – Maheeda Opens Up by SerialRapist(m): 6:11am On Sep 12, 2017
After you enter that sick infested toto, you wont be able to win any fight again, mayweather dont try it.

1 Like

Re: “why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather” – Maheeda Opens Up by emi14: 6:14am On Sep 12, 2017
You don't want his money you want it strong. Those guys that loads and offloads cements are equally muscular strong even in bed. .
Re: “why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather” – Maheeda Opens Up by Jumbus31(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2017
Truck pushers, Bricklayers and tanker drivers are also strong. Iranu abasha.
Re: “why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather” – Maheeda Opens Up by youngreva(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2017
she is just stylish toasting him...don't mind her,that's how they behave grin
Re: “why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather” – Maheeda Opens Up by nrexzy: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2017
U don't want his money Wat sort of Dumb Bi** h is this?
Re: “why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather” – Maheeda Opens Up by DRPAIT123(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2017
In your wildest dreams,so mayweather go live all those las Vegas gals come date you

(1) (Reply)

OAP Freeze Is Elated As Hushpuppi Confirms His Gucci Is Authentic / Months After Their Wedding Introduction, Adesua Etomi Has A Message For Bankyw! / Hospital Workers Got Sacked For Showing "F*ck U" Gesture To Newborn Babies (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.