Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Viral Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Viral Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway (2402 Views)

Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / 46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by Revolva(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2017
According to Facebook user, Unyime Ekwere Bassey who shared it, the lady was spotted topless along Lekki expressway in Lagos as she was being transported by a motorcyclist and was filmed.

“Happening now broad day light along Lekki expressway, Lagos state. This beautiful babe on white trousers, has no top on….Is this madness or end time or something is wrong somewhere? Because I don’t get. Shock and shame together wan kee me for her. Mmama Asikwa Ikott please comman carry your slay queen sister o. Damn!!!,” she captioned the post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ina7NPZDCIY

Re: Viral Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by sunshineV(f): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Perv. See as u stop they look the girl as the Okada man drive off
Re: Viral Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by amzee(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Seun's First Post On Nairaland / See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? / My Complaint About Mr. Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.