Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa (422 Views)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her / Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa by Slynonny(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2017
A Nigerian lady has cried out after she was allegedly scammed by a man who claimed to help her with her Canadian visa application.
The lady who identified herself as Oyedeji Oluwadamilola told NAIJ.com that the man scammed her and two other people she knows.
According to her, the alleged scammer goes by the name Otunba Ibro on Facebook.
Oluwadamilola revealed to NAIJ.com that Ibro collected American visa fee from her cousin as well as Canadian visa fee from her but he never delivered to the both of them.
The lady noted that she and one Mr Richard applied for the Canadian work permit visa on June 21, 2016, and they have not received it yet.
She said: “He collected American visa fee form my cousin which he did not get for her, he also collect money from me and one Mr Richard. It all started last year June 21 me and Mr Richard applied for Canadian work permit visa, ever since then if I call him to give me the tracking number he will be telling me he will send it, he just send it in may but I can’t track it because it says no result.”
Oluwadamilola explained that she tried to reach him but he claimed he was hospitalized. She stated that she noticed that he was in bar while she was speaking to him on phone.
She said: “I called him to inform him but he accused me of being heartless that he's hospitalized. When he called me it was noisy where he was, he was not in the hospital, I think he was at a bar. After he blocked me everywhere on his social media, all I need is my money.”

https://gossip.naij.com/1124708-nigerian-lady-reveals-man-allegedly-scammed-visa-application.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2017
i stopped reading after i saw the name. Otunba Ibra grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa by paiz: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Desperate ways
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa by pyyxxaro: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2017
Mugu Fall guy man chop

The guy don use ur money carry big big ukwu

Drink big stout with better nkwobi grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa by Slynonny(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2017
I know it must be them too they don't disappoint at all.
Afonj...

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa by Slynonny(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Lalasticlala front page please.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa by Homeboiy: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2017
That region is synonymous with crime
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa by Joephat(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Gosh.......

I can't give my money to any visa agent until I get my visa...

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Accuses Military Of Lying, Says Law Must Take It's Full Cou / Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno / Ploice Arrest Masquerades For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.