Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Proven Ways To Get A Visa Without Stress - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Proven Ways To Get A Visa Without Stress (590 Views)

GET Your SA Visa Without Paying Any Deposit / Get Your South Africa Visa Without Paying Any Deposit / Get Visa Without Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven Ways To Get A Visa Without Stress by hotbiz22: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hello Fellow Nigerians.

After many months of research on the internet and with so many contacts from different organizations outside the

shores of this great nation. On the Topic Of Getting A stress free Visa to any country of your choice.

I have come out with a tutorial or course written as an e-book viewable through acrobat reader, and i have decided to

give it out to only 20 people for a small fee of #2500 only just from 26th February to 10th March 2010, after that the

price will increase to #5000 for just two weeks only and then this post will be deleted by me.

When You get the full tutorial you can also start acting as a visa Agent charging your clients any amount you like for it.

This tutorial has been tested and proven by so many internet gurus. is 100% working.

If you apply the principles/steps listed out in the Tutorial and it doesn't work. i will Refund you you money back and

also allow you to keep the tutorial as a way of saying sorry for wasting your time.

If you are interested then contact me via my Mail Address.

hotonlinebiz22@yahoo.com

Contact Should be by mail only if you need my phone number contact me for it.

Thanks
You Partner In Progress
Godswill Hillary
hotonlinebiz22@yahoo.com
Re: Proven Ways To Get A Visa Without Stress by oluking: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2010
scammer
Re: Proven Ways To Get A Visa Without Stress by adexchamp(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
Don't blame the poor guy,he is just looking for a way to feed himself and his family.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any Item From Europe / Three Things That Are Inevitable / Kittens For Sale In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.