Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Does the Bible recognize the ministry of Apostle Paul? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does the Bible recognize the ministry of Apostle Paul? (542 Views)

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does the Bible recognize the ministry of Apostle Paul? by Hier(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Many believe the sermon, well, many awesome post on this section of NL and you are like, I can do exactly that, why not give it a try someday. Yea, many believe that since Paul was not among the direct disciples of Jesus, then Paul is a false teacher, but don't be too quick to judge, hear both party, what does the Bible say about Paul and his conversion. I believe he is smiling at me and giving me a thumb, like, nice one.

In case you don't know, lol, many will take offense by this post and become something else, because they have been tossed too often by religious leader, who offer them what they want to hear, not the content or anything close to the seven letters to the church.

First of all, Paul was converted by Jesus Himself, okay,
fraud? if you are interested, let's continue. Jesus, hmmm, if you are interested, just exit, lol, those folks are some funny sect, they believe in Jesus, but they want to tear Paul down at all cost. Yea, lol, leave abeg, okay, be my guest.

Glory. Paul why persecuteth thou me? and on and on, to Ananias and finally, Paul was rejected by the disciples, until Barnabas took him in

Yea, my proves that Paul taught what Jesus thought

I have received of the Lord

1 Corinthians 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

Jesus said, I have so many things to say unto you, howbeit, when the spirit truth cometh, He shall direct you into all truth

not I but the lord

1 Corinthians 7:10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

went to peter

Paul went to learn from Peter

Galatians 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

same sermon
They preached the same sermon

Luke 24:27 And  beginning at Moses and all the prophets,  he expounded unto them in all the  scriptures the things concerning himself. 

Acts 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

Finally finally Peter testified about Paul

2 Peter 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

shalom

1 Like

Re: Does the Bible recognize the ministry of Apostle Paul? by Originakalokalo(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2017
This is scriptural and acceptable.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Does the Bible recognize the ministry of Apostle Paul? by Hier(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Originakalokalo:

This is scriptural and acceptable.
Well done.
thanks bro
Re: Does the Bible recognize the ministry of Apostle Paul? by Hier(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Halleluhia

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Christains? / 16 Ways To Find A Wife According To The Holy Bible / On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.