Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business (15024 Views)

How To Add Multiple Email Addresses To One Paypal Account / Get FREE High Net Worth Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business / Qualified Addresses To Receive December Airdrop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by kaybiz0387(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2017
2024 Updated, Cleaned and Verified Email List For Realtors, Corporate Organisations ,Bloggers, Affiliate Marketers, Network Marketers, e-commerce Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Small and Medium Scale Enterprise and Anyone Looking to Drive Massive Traffic to Their Website For Free

Software to Send Unlimited daily emails also available for first 10 persons to contact me, only 10 licenses are available for the software

Call/WhatsApp 08132349560

Reach Thousands of Potential Customers/Clients via Their Emails Daily Without Spending on Advertising, or Spending Months Learning Digital Marketing or Looking For New Customers

Dear Friend,

If you’d like to get your hands on a fast, cheap and easy way to reach thousands of potential clients via their emails and attract a large volume of crowd to your business , then my Email List is exactly what you need.

This Email List is helping lots of people to get more customers, increase sales, save cost on advertising, save time, grow their business and reach more potential clients by attracting a large buyers audience

I’ll show you why it works so well in a minute.

But first, a warning:

Before we go further, let me make something clear:

I’m not promising that you’ll get any specific outcome as a result of using this Email List

And that’s because I don’t know if you are going to follow all the instructions on how to use it when I hand it over to you.

Here’s the deal.

The new and unique method in this Email List has worked great for me, and I believe it can help you, too.

In fact, it’s still helping me to get more customers, increase sales, save cost on advertising, save time, grow my business and reach more potential clients

And it’s not just me.

A lot of my users/students are getting same result with it as you can see below:

�I sell at least 2 properties in a month after sending emails to this email list
- Chika from Lagos –

�This is by far the cheapest means of advertising! All I need is to have data to send emails
- Biodun from Ibadan

�At least 5 people call me anytime I send emails to this email list

- Jude from Abuja

�Using this email list is by far the fastest way to promote my product and services to reach thousands of people even though I do not know anything about digital marketing

-Joy from Asaba

But I’m not suggesting that everyone (or anyone) who uses it is going to get this kind of results.

Your own results will vary and depend on many factors… including but not limited to your willingness to follow instructions and use the email list as directed.

If you’re not willing to accept that, please close this page now and go look for another solution to your lead generation/customer acquisition, cost, time problem

With that said… let me jump right in and introduce to you to…

EMAIL KONECT

Email Konect is our fresh and verified Email List that helps you to reach thousands of potential clients via their emails

It comes with a lot of components/features/modules that will make it super-simple to use and serve as a marketing medium to reach thousands of potential clients via their emails in as little as a month.

Take A Look at The Benefits of EMAIL KONECT

�Cleaned and verified emails
all emails have been cleaned and verified giving you access to high quality customers which are guaranteed to respond to your offer

�Instant access to targeted customers/clients
With targeted customers/clients you are guaranteed that your adverts will reach the right people which will in turn lead to sales

�Very cheap means of advertising
traditional and other social media advertising can be very expensive but with bulk email marketing all you need is your data to send thousands of emails at the push of a button

�Very easy to use
If you can use a computer then you can easily use Email Konect to reach out to your customers

�Saves you money and time that would have been used to find new customers

Instead of diverting your attention to learning digital marketing EMAIL KONNECT helps you focus on your business and at same time allows you to advertise your products and/or services online

See the categories of emails in EMAIL KONECT targeted customer database

✅Top Executives in Nigeria Emails ------------------------ 23,315 emails

✅Corporate Organisation Workers Emails ------------------------- 28,080 emails

✅Internet Users in Nigeria Emails ----------------------------- 7,778 emails

✅Online Shoppers Emails ------------------------------ 1,119 emails

✅Small & Medium Scale Business Owners ----------------------------- 9,177 emails

✅Lagos State Business Owners Emails ------------------------------ 8,174 emails

✅Lagos State Residents Emails ------------------------------ 26,491 emails

✅Nairalanders Emails -------------------------------- 1,564 emails

✅N-Power Beneficiary Emails ---------------------------------- 32,369 emails

✅General Nigerians Emails --------------------------------- 56,504 emails

Total Number of Emails ---------------------------- 194,571 Emails

Note that many other email list you see out that were just selected together randomly from different sources without been verified

BUT we have taken the time to verify our emails to remove duplicates, inactive and bad emails to make them fresh and very good for marketing to achieve maximum and effective results

Now, I understand that there are other similar products in the market today.

And you may be wondering why you should consider getting this one.

Right?

Well, Email Konect is dramatically different from anything you’ve seen before.

That’s because you’d be able to reach thousands of potential clients via their emails in a month without the need to:

❌Spend too much on advertising

❌Spend months learning digital marketing

❌Look for new customers

❌Waste money and time on advertising that doesn’t work

It’s also very easy to understand and use…You don’t need any previous digital marketing knowledge/experience to be able to use the email list

JUST get the email list and send them your marketing/promotional messages just like you are sending an email to a friend…THAT’S ALL

So easy that in just {3} easy to follow steps, you’ll be able to reach thousands of potential clients via their emails daily:

STEP 1

✅Choose the category of emails you want to use from EMAIL KONNECT package

STEP 2

✅Upload the emails to your email sender platform

STEP 3

✅Send your messages to the emails

In fact, this is the type of customer database I personally wish I had access to when I started out in this industry.

And that’s why I created it

So that people like you will not go through all the stress I went through when I was looking for a proven way to reach thousands of potential clients via their emails quickly and cheaply

And you can quickly start to make good money in your business

Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll enjoy when you get your access to Email Konect today

✔Using EMAIL KONECT helps you to grow your business by reaching thousands of potential customers without breaking the bank. You save a lot on high cost of advertising. You will also fast track your journey to business success as you save time, money and energy generating leads

✔You will be able to scale your business fast as there is no limit to the number of people you can send your emails to

✔You get fresh new customers/clients calling in to know more about your products/services

But that’s not all.

I decided to add a special bonus section for you.

Listen.

EMAIL KONECT alone has been proven to help people like you to serve as a marketing medium to reach thousands of potential clients via their emails…

The result being that they are now able to get more customers, increase sales, save cost on advertising, save time, grow their business, and reach more potential clients…

I know that’s what you also want.

And I’m going beyond boundaries to make sure you also enjoy all that and more.

That’s why so I decided to add a few more extra bonuses for you.

These bonuses will help you to get better results in your lead generation/customer acquisition, cost, time, and faster too.

Here they are:

✔Step by step videos that shows you how you can get started with email marketing (When you want to scale your email marketing) -----Valued at N25,000

✔eBook on how to effectively run WhatsApp marketing -----------Valued at N7,500

✔3250 Facebook Groups to advertise your goods and services for free-Valued at N39,500

Total value of bonuses = N72,000

So, you see, with these bonuses, you are guaranteed to enjoy even more benefits than EMAIL KONECT will offer you.

The question now is

How valuable is this kind of customer database to you?

If all Email Konect did was to help you serve as a marketing medium to reach thousands of potential clients via their emails, what would the value be for you?

Could that help you to get more customers, increase sales, save cost on advertising, save time, grow your business, and even reach more potential clients?

And imagine enjoying all these without the need to spend too much on advertising or spend time learning digital marketing

Will all the above benefits positively impact your finance, your business, your health, or other areas of your life?

If yes, then what would the value be for you?

For me, I can safely say that the value has been priceless.

It’s hard to put a price tag on something that is invaluable but I do know that people pay hundreds of thousands of naira to get these results listed above.

So, in my opinion, the value of this Email database could easily be N100,000

Obviously, I’m not going to charge you N100,000 for Email Konect.

But I think that would be a fair price for such an awesome product.

And honestly, compared to many email lists in the market, it would still be a bargain.

Wouldn’t you agree?

However, for a limited time, I’m going to do something really crazy

I’m going to give you this awesome customer database for just

N4,999

This gives you a discount of 95% over the planned sales price of N100,000

(aside the bonuses that is worth N72,000)

And makes the decision to purchase Email Konect a no-brainer

If you’re at all interested in being able to get more customers, increase sales, save cost on advertising, save time, grow your business, reach more potential clients and have them throwing money at you

Oh, and in case you’re wondering …

There’s No Catch!

I know there are some websites out there that offer you a great deal on something but then they turn around and ask you to pay some hidden fees.

This isn’t one of them.

There’s NO hidden fee to pay, compulsory upsell to purchase…or anything even remotely like that.

I’m giving you an opportunity to get this entire email database at a very low cost, as a means of “putting my best foot forward” and demonstrating real value.

My hope is that you’ll love it and this will be the start of a good relationship for years to come.

With that said, there is one thing to keep in mind:

Time Is of The Essence⏰

Here’s why.

I’m currently running this promotion as a marketing test.

In most cases, I take a loss by selling you this Digital product at this price.

The reason is because it costs me close to N3,500 in advertising costs to make one sale. If you add that to the amount of money, I put in to get Email Konnect created

You’ll see that I’m not making any profit by offering this email database to you at the current price.

So why would I do that?

Apart from the fact that I’m running a marketing test, there are three reasons for this.

First, since the email database is fairly new, I want to get lots of testimonials and success stories as fast as possible.

I believe an insanely low price helps me achieve this.

Second, I want Email Konect to be affordable to everybody and a no-brainer decision for anyone who really wants to be able to reach thousands of potential clients via their emails.

Third, I want to create a great impression on you so that one day you might do business with me again.

Don’t worry, I don’t have a sales team that will call you and ask you to buy something else or anything like that.

It’s actually the opposite.

I’m hedging my bets that you’ll enjoy the email database so much, you’ll ask to get access to other products and services I may offer in the future.

Anyway, with that said, this is a limited offer.

So yes…

Right now, you really are getting EMAIL KONECT for just

N4,999

However, if I can’t make the numbers work for this test, I may pull the offer down or raise the price to reflect the true value, at any time without prior warning.

So, you need to take action and claim this offer right now.

Frequently Asked Questions About Our Email Database (Email Konect)

Question: How recent is the email database?

Answer: Our email database is being updated once in 3 months, therefore this is a very fresh email database

Question: How were the emails obtained?

Answer: The emails were collected from direct sources where the owners congregate

Question: Are the emails cleaned, verified and without duplicates?

Answer: Yes, unlike most emails database you see out there with duplicates and with lots of bad emails in them, we have taken the time to clean, verify and remove duplicates from our email database giving you the best email database for your marketing

Question: How are the emails packaged?

Answer: The emails are packaged in notepad (.txt form) and can be easily accessed after download

Question: What is the total number of emails in the email database?

Answer: The email database contains over 190,000 cleaned, verified and updated emails in 10 different categories

Question: How will I get the email database after payment?

Answer: After payment with paystack(our trusted payment processor) OR via direct bank transfer you will get instant access to the download link of all the database and bonuses

Question: Does the email list contain names of the recipients
Answer: No, the email list contains only valid emails of individuals

And by the way, even though you’re paying a ridiculously low price, you’re still protected by

The Boldest Guarantee in The World

100% guarantee you’ll love this Email database.

You are either completely satisfied or I’ll return your N4,999 and still let you keep the email database anyway.

So, if you don’t like Email Konect for any reason, just send me an email within 30 days of purchase and I’ll refund you.

No hassles. And no questions asked.

I’ll even write you an email and personally apologise for wasting your time.

Is that fair enough?

This is truly a limited offer so take action now

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and I look forward to hearing how Email Konect helped you!

Caleb Adediwura

Call/Whatsapp 08132349560 for any enquiry

P.S. Remember what I’m giving you is a Customer Email database that I believe is the fastest and easiest way to serve as a marketing medium to reach thousands of potential clients via their emails.

It has helped and is still helping a lot of people like you to get more customers, increase sales, save cost on advertising, save time, grow their business, and reach more potential clients.

That’s why I’m 100% confident that it will help you too.

And all you’ll pay to get it is a measly N4,999

This is a very limited offer because I’m running this promo as a marketing test.

If I’m not able to break even on my advertising costs, I may pull this offer down and increase the price without prior warning.

There is no catch to this offer. There’s NO hidden fee to pay, no compulsory upsells to purchase, no recurring payment or anything like that.

In fact, if you don’t like the email database, just let me know and I’ll even give you back your N4,999

You won’t regret it.

PS 2 : IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET FREE 1000 EMAILS AS A TEST SAMPLE FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP 08132349560

Send N4,999 to the account details below and send your payment details via WhatsApp to 08132349560 after payment

CROWN2GOLD ENTERPRISE
GUARANTY TRUST BANK(GTB)

If you are thinking this is a scam and you are skeptical about payment, you can first reach me on WhatsApp/ Call 08132349560 and I will be happy to clear your doubt with numerous testimonies from people that have bought this package

1 Like

Re: Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by mathong: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2019
i need email list
Re: Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by adeyanju7: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by Bodelagos(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2020
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
We design and develop market leading websites that deliver a great first impression and convert visitors into customers.

Check our previous works
http://magnifyafrica.com.ng/portfolio/

More About Magnifyafrica Technologies:
www.magnifyafrica.com.ng

MAGNIFYAFRICA is a Nigeria's leading web design company that specializes in WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Django and PHP based Web Development, Ecommerce Solution, Branding and Digital Services. We are passionate about unique, creative and functional design for small, medium and large businesses.

We combine our technical and design oriented experience to offer a wide assortment of services in order to develop, integrate or revitalize your brand. Our experience within the industry allows us to develop a concise strategy to help your business grow. From the beginning of the project, we will work closely with you every step of the way in order to complete and establish your vision.

OTHER SERVICES AND THEIR PRICES

Bespoke Website Design / Starting from #25,000 - 80,000 and upward
Ecommerce Design / Starting From #30,000 - 100,000 upward
Digital Marketing Training #10,000
Website Training #10,000
Social Media Management / Starting From #10,000 monthly
Branding of All Gift Items / Cost Undefine

Get Intouch
http://magnifyafrica.com.ng/contact-us/

Our Address
Tejuosho Modern Mall, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria

Phone Number - 09098063078
Whatsapp - 08120707321

We build exclusive things for our awesome clients.

Follow US on Instagram/Facebook @magnifyafrica
Twitter @magnifyafricang

1 Like

Re: Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by seunpeter60: 1:53pm On May 28, 2020
2020 100% Active GSM Database

Get the 2019 active GSM Database for your business, and it has been confirmed and verified, it available for all the 36 state of the federation, It is 99.9% Genuine and accurate. it has NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, DATE OF BIRTH, SEX, WARD, VIN, RAC, GENDER, LGA, STATE. This 2019 database is accurate and this is the best for you and your business, what are you waiting for, don't miss this opportunity, For advertisement purpose, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to anybody at any amount you wish, call me now for 2019 newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified database of all Nigerian state by state.
Pls, dont buy the 2015 or 2017 database anymore, buy the latest, 2019, call now.

2020 100% Active Email list

We also have 5 Million active nigerian email address that will boost your business, the email is in 44 different categories, e.g. CEO, MD, Working Class, Business men and women, Applicant, NYSC members, npower members, Jumia shoppers, konga shoppers, Nigeria students e.t.c. and a software to blast the email for you and Whatsapp Sender free, call now.

Re: Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by OfficerNona: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2020

I need the email list
Re: Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by haon: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Get USA & Nigeria email list for your affiliate marketing for FREE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL5_xCU_frc
Re: Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by humphreyudoh(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
haon:
Get USA & Nigeria email list for your affiliate marketing for FREE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL5_xCU_frc

my WhatsApp no:09076925589
Re: Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by seotools01: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by oaopackaging(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by refils2021: 12:23pm On May 17, 2022
Hello, contact me for your valid, active and authentic gsm phone numbers for the entire 36 states plus the FCT, they are all recent and are categorize by name, LG, DOB, sex, polling units, rac number, occupation, vin numbers, polling units name and phone numbers. this is all you are looking for to boost your business. All these are at pocket friendly price. Call or chat me for samples. 07052506488, Michael.
Re: Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business by markbor: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Am interested. my whatsapp number.. 08023342859

(1) (Reply)

4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / 11 Banks Make N261.99bn Net Profit In 3 Months / Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.