Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Couple Pose With Snake For Pregnancy Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Pose With Snake For Pregnancy Photoshoot (2147 Views)

Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town / Couple Pose Half Nude For Pre-wedding Shoot, And People Can't Keep Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couple Pose With Snake For Pregnancy Photoshoot by AmicableEd: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Happily married couple, Terricka and Antonio CROMARTIE and her hubby were trying to have an 'Adam and Eve inspired' pregnancy photoshoot and they came up with this concept.

While some internet users see it as beautiful and creative, many others see it as demonic, especially the one with the snake..oh my, so scary!

Kemi Filani Blog posted this on Instagram and got some comments thus:

A follower wrote "Right on! Adam and Eve were the first people to bring sin on earth... I don't get the vision here.. A pregnant woman wrapped in a snake, this isn't cute it's sick. If this isn't a sign of misfortune and a portal for wickedness into their lives.. Idk what is.. Just straight up blasphemous"

Another follower wrote "don't get it it's not nothing against the couple god bless your family. But the meaning of a the garden and the Bible stories of Adam and Eve it's different the snake just came to destroy the peace and the love that god created in world went he make it I don't think your family need no sins or bad energy with that I don't think that snake should be there in such of beautiful photo"

Dear Nairaland family, what ya think?

See more photos

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/09/this-couples-pregnancy-photoshoot-has.html#more

Re: Couple Pose With Snake For Pregnancy Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2017
When the child start acting like a Karashika or a demon possessed child, they will be running upandan.

Wetin concern snake with pikin wey dey ur belle? Her village people never get her time.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking;yahoo Boy Stripped And Paraded For Attempting To Use His Girlfriend... / #headies2018: Slaymama Seen Battling Vigorously With Her High-heeled Shoe - Pics / D'banj Loses Son DANIEL In Swimming Pool Drowning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.