Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Who Wrote The Quran? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Wrote The Quran? (450 Views)

Who Wrote About The Death And Burial Of Moses In Deautoronomy Chapter 34? / Sheikh Ahmed Qabbanji: "It Was Muhammad (SAW) Who Wrote The Qur'an, Not Allah" / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wrote The Quran? by KingGBsky(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2017
I always tell myself that the quran was written by one man Mohammed.
I want to know if this really true.
And how one man who led prople to war to fight Jihad war in mecca and conquered so many nations in Arab and forcefully converting them to islam wrote the quran, and who was his inspiration?

Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by KingGBsky(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Were ate d muslims and athiests?

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Romans For You / RW Shambark Miracles 1. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 18/11/2017) Only An Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.