Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku (739 Views)

Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku by malagu: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2017
If i'm a thief, let Obasanjo and others tell Nigerians the sources of their wealth - Atiku http://thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=1321

Re: If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku by Elchikado(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2017
See mumu.

I no like hear nonsense
Re: If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2017
Elchikado:
See mumu.

I no like hear nonsense
Re: If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku by Rolandonyi: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Na confession time be this.
Re: If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2017
A case of the pot calling the kettle black!!
Re: If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku by uwa1(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2017
We know.... U, OBJ and d others turned the country into ur cash cow.... But our question is 'What more do u want to steal or sell for yourself'....
Re: If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku by Homeboiy: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2017
The greatest thief is obasanjo followed by good luck to diezani back to abacha before atiku
Re: If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku by Toosure70: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Thanks for the confession. No way for thief in 2019 period

1 Like

Re: If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku by kolaaderin: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2017
We are aware that source of your wealth and that of Obasanjo is the same. The stolen future of our steaming Nigerian youths.

As for me I'm still comfortable with Buhari until we have a better candidate before 2019

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ikpeazu Declares Three Days Curfew In Aba Amidst Crises-chief Press Sec. / BREAKING: Soldiers To Withdraw From Aba and Umuahia streets from tomorrow / Biafra: Umuahia Youths Give Ikpeazu 24 Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.