Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (41960 Views)

Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by jaykay2017: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
modelmike7:
What comes around goes around.
Karma is Bae!

Modified:
Just imagine what this one below me is saying! Is he trying to justify what the robbers and ritualists did was a good thing?
Sometimes I wonder why the youth of this country talk without reasoning. I wonder why tribalism and religion sentiment as eaten deep into their skull, these are the things your corrupt politicians as imbibed into you since time Immemorial.
Keep being foolish!!
i just wonder why some people don't use their brain #olodo
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by jaykay2017: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
eezeribe:
But they won't shoot the Herdsmen who are killing people at freewill....
They probably shot the so called ritualist without trial because the said Okada rider in question is from the same geographical zone as the soldiers...
No wonder they cannot stand to hear the word Restructuring or Breakup
re u now saying they shuld have allow this ritualist to go. why re u so dumb like dis..

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by digoster(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
HarunaWest:

Did they put the bike man they murdered on Trial.? The English Court is a waste of time here in Africa.,the earlier Nigeria adopts its own form of Justice,the better......
you know sometimes suspects are beaten Into admitting something they know nothing about
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by Choiszman(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Too bad
Some people don't have conscience..u killed someone and still took his joystick...terrible
grin cheesy
She's concerned about the joystick
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by cristianisraeli: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
nigeria is too lawless..why will the soldiers take laws into their hands..let me guess because they killed a man from the north.this is jungle justice what happened to taking those men to the police and let the police charge them to court and let the judge sentence them to death.rules and laws must be followed.nigeria is not a banana republic
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by tsmat(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
eezeribe:
They probably shot the so called ritualist without trial because the said Okada rider in question is from the same geographical zone as the soldiers...

you are mentally unstable nigga....if I were one of the soldiers I would find and shoot you in the skull too...........some of you dirty,illiterate biafrauds phone should be seized or stolen to stop you from embarrassing your region. on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by cristianisraeli: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsmat:

you are mentally unstable nigga....if I were one of the soldiers I would find and shoot you in the skull too...........some of you dirty,illiterate biafrauds phone should be seized or stolen to stop you from embarrassing your region. on the internet.

you sound really dumb..you are supporting a soldier that killed aman without due process?what is wrong with we nigerians.you are too blinded by tribalism and you no nothing.may soldiers shoot you in the skull without due process say amen.you can quote me if you like and i will crush you and be careful because i will really crush you and mods will call me a bully,.read below..you are a mad man calling another man mad.,the soldiers commited a crime and they should be arrested,that is called jungle justice..

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
HarunaWest:

You actually speak like a fool and act like one.....So people that commit barbaric crime should be taken to court for what?? 29yeears Imprisonment....Before you talk thrash, travel towards the North Central or South East,make sure you are kidnapped for like a week,then after regaining freedom,so and your kidnappers to court. slowpoke
I'm discussing with a flag carrying illiterate who has not even the faintest of ideas of Nigeria's administration of justice and legal system.

Armed robbery
Murder
Kidnapping ( some states) all carry the death penalty.

Advocating for extra judiciary killing which is all based on words against words is insanity and an invitation to social anarchy where scrutiny, evidence and proof are thrown out the windows of logic .

You're a man who must have been fed goat milk at infancy. A nomadic , beachcombing social-dork!

I think your upbringing was no more superior than those itenerant, border-less cows feeding on Interstate grass.
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by Xrisobas: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
JUST LIKE THAT......
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by cristianisraeli: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
I'm discussing with a flag carrying illiterate who has not even the faintest of ideas of Nigeria's administration of justice and legal system.

Armed robbery
Murder
Kidnapping ( some states) all carry the death penalty.

Advocating for extra judiciary killing which is all based on words against words is insanity and an invitation to social anarchy where scrutiny, evidence and proof are thrown out the windows of logic .

You're a man who must have been fed goat milk at infancy. A nomadic , beachcombing social-dork!

I think your upbringing was no more superior than those itenerant, border-less cows feeding on Interstate grass.

tell the zombies..the judge would have simply done what the mad lunatic soldiers did..when would we allow the judges do their jobs.why can those oppressors in uniform wait until those guys are sentenced because they will surely be sentenced to death by a judge..instead of carrying out jungle justice..

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by tsmat(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you sound really dumb..you are supporting a soldier that killed aman without due process?what is wrong with we nigerians.you are too blinded by tribalism and you no nothing.may soldiers shoot you in the skull without due process say amen.you can quote me if you like and i will crush you and be careful because i will really crush you and mods will call me a bully,.read below..you are a mad man calling another man mad.,the soldiers commited a crime and they should be arrested,that is called jungle justice..

you think too much of your self idiot...crush who??..i cant be shot in the head because am not a ritual killer..and why are you soo pained by what the soldiers did??..oh!! wait!! is your brother or father among those killed?.if so then I'll apologise to you....make all your crushing treat all you want, biafrauds have been doing that since 19God knows..
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by cristianisraeli: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsmat:

you think too much of your self idiot...crush who??..i cant be shot in the head because am not a ritual killer..and why are you soo pained by what the soldiers did??..oh!! wait!! is your brother or father among those killed?.if so then I'll apologise to you....make all your crushing treat all you want, biafrauds have been doing that since 19God knows..

you are a dummy that cant reason..i warn you again i will crush you..tribalist dont run blogs.why dont you focus more on your blog and go and get treatment for the herpes sore on your mouth before you come and talk thrash and you made a big mistake by bringing parents into this and for the love and respect i have for parents.i will let that slide.but keep running your mouth and you will get what you are asking for.you will be shot in the head and no one will care..which judge have decleared them ritual killers?torture me and i will tell you i killed abiola.so stop saying crap and focus getting traffic to your blog and make sure you see a doctor to get rid of your herpes..but wait dummy herpes is incurable.i will crush you and am just starting and its not a threat.its damn real..somebody needs to wake you up from your stupidity..you are one of those who shout afonja and Igbos up and down..only kids say such..i hate racism and i hate tribalism more and thats the more reason why i responded to your dumb post..how can a student be posting such..leaders of tomorrow indeed.you are a lost baboon that deserves to be locked up in a zoo
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by 2shure: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Y shoot them.
U shud af given them spoon hot dic tip treatment
Or sars broomstick treatment.
Wtf
Soldiers always dumb
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by cristianisraeli: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
2shure:
Y shoot them.
U shud af given them spoon hot dic tip treatment
Or sars broomstick treatment.
Wtf
Soldiers always dumb

sarcasm right or you mean what you are saying and if you mean it theres your verdic below...sars do that broomstick stuff to innocent people and you think its funny..anyways as i said thats your verdic below if you actually mean what you are saying and if you dont i laff with you.HAHAHAHAHAHA

feel free to quote me and let me use you to warm up while i wait for the moronic tsmat linda wanna be to quote me and let me finally crush and nail him down

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by babestella: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
edupedia:
Is....

....are Nigerian soldiers from the North only?....go on and prove where the soldiers come from to support the nonsense u wrote here...rubbish...

Most of the soldiers drafted to SS and SE are northerners, if they are majorly not northerners, they are under the military command of a northerner. That is why you see then go bananas if they want to kill south easterners of folks from the south south.

However, these guys should have been handed over to the Police for prosecution, that my take. This summary execution without trial is unacceptable, what if they actually confessed under duress. This is extra judicial killing abeg. We have laws and we have the courts to deal with issues like these, this is not a military matter.
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by einsteine(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
What the ritualists did can not be supported in any manner. At the same time, we know that the reason for the quick action and arrest is due to the ethnicity of the victim. You would have to be a non-Nigerian to not know that.

modelmike7:
Karma is Bae!

Modified:
Just imagine what this one below me is saying! Is he trying to justify what the robbers and ritualists did was a good thing?
Sometimes I wonder why the youth of this country talk without reasoning. I wonder why tribalism and religion sentiment as eaten deep into their skull, these are the things your corrupt politicians as imbibed into you since time Immemorial.
Keep being foolish!!
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by tsmat(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you are a dummy that cant reason..i warn you again i will crush you..tribalist dont run blogs.why dont you focus more on your blog and go and get treatment for the herpes sore on your mouth before you come and talk thrash and you made a big mistake by bringing parents into this and for the love and respect i have for parents.i will let that slide.but keep running your mouth and you will get what you are asking for.you will be shot in the head and no one will care..which judge have decleared them ritual killers?torture me and i will tell you i killed abiola.so stop saying crap and focus getting traffic to your blog and make sure you see a doctor to get rid of your herpes..but wait dummy herpes is incurable.i will crush you and am just starting and its not a threat.its damn real..somebody needs to wake you up from your stupidity..you are one of those who shout afonja and Igbos up and down..only kids say such..i hate racism and i hate tribalism more and thats the more reason why i responded to your dumb post..how can a student be posting such..leaders of tomorrow indeed.you are a lost baboon that deserves to be locked up in a zoo

I cant see any sense in all the rubbish you posted here....its all pile of crap and a show of shame...your problem is what I call "cave man syndrome"..and how do you know about herpes?? do you have it??.and mind you nobody needs to turture you to know you are a criminal,you have simply told us who you are without being touched..and you keep making treat of crushing me..bro Get a life and stop making empty treats....and you mention my blog. are you intimidated by it??at least I have that .what do you havegoing to naij and other platform to bring their news here to get views and likes??once again get a life dumb head.
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by einsteine(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
How can you be sure the confession wasn't due to torture?

I have seen victims in Cele churches, police station and army barracks all confess to something they didn't because of torture.

Caseless:
even as they confessed, you still need them to be "proven" , sent to jail and allowed to escape to kill more.

Political correctness shouldn't throw you into foolishness.

If the victim was your brother, would have said all these?
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by stanisbaratheon: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
olamide277:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
Guy you better stop this nonsense you are doing. Your account has the same blueprint as the ones quoting and thanking you. Hence the numbers attached to those accounts. Be warned
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by Numbass: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
It was also revealed that the strategy used by the hoodlums was to enter a motorcycle undecided, kill the rider and take his body parts as specified by the native doctor and sell the motorcycle.
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by geniusjames(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
WTF!! Why should a soldier shoot and kill an armless civilian posing no immediate treat. even if he is a terrorist they should let the law run its course. what is the difference btw this and jugle justice.
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by geniusjames(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
What is Nigeria turning into. Law enforcement agencies have thought the public how to execute jungle justice. Now soldiers who aren't law enforcement are now taking lives unlawfully.

These unprofessional idiots in uniform has forgotten how bokoharam started.

The soldiers should be taken to court and be tried for murder!
It shocks me brother..
blacks in the US complain they are being harassed by the police, well i got news for them if they come back home they will probably be shot down by their own soldiers.

the whole thing is absurd, the media is just acting like say na normal thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by cristianisraeli: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsmat:

I cant see any sense in all the rubbish you posted here....its all pile of crap and a show of shame...your problem is what I call "cave man syndrome"..and how do you know about herpes?? do you have it??.and mind you nobody needs to turture you to know you are a criminal,you have simply told us who you are without being touched..and you keep making treat of crushing me..bro Get a life and stop making empty treats....and you mention my blog. are you intimidated by it??at least I have that .what do you havegoing to naij and other platform to bring their news here to get views and likes??once again get a life dumb head.

once you get your herpes treated come back and i will finally destroy you as am watching what am saying so the mods wont ban me...you are still a baboon that should be locked up in a zoo asap,a tribalist slowpoke have no place in a civilized society
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by tsmat(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

once you get your herpes treated come back and i will finally destroy you as am watching what am saying so the mods wont ban me...you are still a baboon that should be locked up in a zoo asap,a tribalist slowpoke have no place in a civilized society

ok
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by tsmat(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

OK.....you win......are you OK now

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by cristianisraeli: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsmat:

OK.....you win......are you OK now

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by Tecno66: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
You forget to add one thing to the tribalism and religion, politics of APC & PDP no let them fit talk true again especially for nairaland. They look at everything politically.
modelmike7:
Karma is Bae!

Modified:
Keep being foolish!!
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by Adayi1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
eezeribe:
when are you going to borrow sense if you cant get one urself, those ritualist dont know tribe or religion, anybody can be their victim including their own family member. So, what are u trying to justify?
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by Adayi1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=digoster post=60377795]So they killed them with no trial[/quote u can start their trial from the grave... Ateme!
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
geniusjames:

It shocks me brother..
blacks in the US complain they are being harassed by the police, well i got news for them if they come back home they will probably be shot down by their own soldiers.

the whole thing is absurd, the media is just acting like say na normal thing
We're are morally depleted here. The general public sees nothing wrong, the media report it as normal news and soliders and police act without recourse to rule of law.

This country is more or less an animal institution.
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
ip2121918021:
Joystick Mining undecided

Another diversification strategy from the deltans, atleast they know what to mine next when oil finishes in their region.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband / Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room / Gunmen Assassinate Engineer, Michael Ebirien- Agana In Rivers (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.