Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

5 Steps To A Happy Day.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Steps To A Happy Day.. (581 Views)

happy day / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To A Happy Day.. by jammyrock(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Good day friends.  Hope you woke up strong today. 
I have noticed over time that the cause(s) of a bad day include(s) the early hours activities or impressions we develop even before we step down from our bed.  Today,  I will highlight some effects of our  early hours' actions and inactions. Lets get started!

1. PRAY
Yes!  You heard me right.  Some people might miss understand this.  I also know how difficult it seems to wake up that early morning, dragging your feet,  struggling to open your eyes and feeling tired. 
Now,  prayer here includes having a positive mindset about your day.  Some people do the normal conventional pray,  cool.  That's good!  But set your mind towards achieving great things that day.  You could think of becoming better in your office or work place to some one showing you favor or something.  Just think good!

2. MAKE OTHERS HAPPY
When you have happy people around,  will make the best of your day.  If you are married,  you could make your spouse smile to your funny display before you leave for work.  He/she will also be happy throughout the day. If you are single,  you could do this in you work place.
People should not see you as a boring fellow. 
One of the sources of my happiness is other people's happiness. When I remember I made someone smile,  I will be happy I made it.

3. PLAY YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC
Did he say "Play music?" Yes!  I did.  I can testify to this secret. Whenever I play my favourite style of music before leaving for work,  I feel light, happy and joyous. 
Now,  I said your favorite.  Not just any music.  If you are sure certain style of music won't go for you,  don't try it,  because you might end up getting a different result.  For me,  I play Country music.  You know that?  Yes! You do.  This is not to promote Country music,  just my favorite style.  You could figure yours out.  Try this and see! 

4. LOOK SMART
When it comes to looking or dressing smart to work,  people think that it depends on the kind of work.  But I tell you that it doesn't matter your kind of work.
Looking smart all times will reduce low self esteem.  You won't feel bad when you come across your colleague who looks like he/she dropped from heaven.  You should as well not be intimidated by there looks.
Looking smart when faced with such people will help reduce how low you think about your self, and you could be happy.

5. KEEP THINGS SHORT
Finally,  don't make things boring for yourself; except you are given an assignment that will take a long time to accomplish. Don't waste too much time talking to your colleagues about unimportant matters.  You know where that could land you if you are exposed.
Be careful! 
I hope these tips make you happy all day.  Be blessed friends...

(1) (Reply)

Checking HIV Status With Mobile Phones / 7 Surprising Benefits Of Drinking Hot Water / Things To Know About Womens Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.