Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Veteran Actress Remi Surutu Solemnly Celebrates Late Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actress Remi Surutu Solemnly Celebrates Late Daughter's Birthday (827 Views)

Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi / Remi Oshodi And Family Visit Late Daughter's Tomb (Photo) / Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actress Remi Surutu Solemnly Celebrates Late Daughter's Birthday by Nollyzonenews: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Veteran actress, Remi Oshodi, a populary known as Remi Surutu, who recently lost her daughter to the cold hands of death took to her instagram page to solemnly celebrate her late daughter's birthday today.

If not death Ayo will be celebrating her 23 years on earth today. veteran actress took o her Instagram page to share a video with caption saying ..

Though I mourn no more, but the strengths to fight keep fluctuating.

You would have been 23 years old today, but fate beat me to it.

For 22 years and a bit more, I watched you grow. I enjoyed every glamour of your innocence and the love you practically shared with all and sundry.

For 22 years and a bit more, I watched you fight. Till date, your strengths scare me. I do not know where you got such energies from.

I didn't experience in you the myth that fighters are always troublesome to handle. You were ever calm, obedient, cheerful, respectful and concerned.
I can't forget it all...your beauty- in character and appearance.
The elegance in your walks and the tenderness of your voice. You within a brief moment of existence lived an exceptional life.
Keep resting, baby.
Ayomikun...Ejika mi!

With much love from 'Remi.

http://news.nollyzone.com/veteran-actress-remi-surutu-solemnly-celebrates-late-daughters-birthday/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Veteran Actress Remi Surutu Solemnly Celebrates Late Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2017
May her wonderful soul continue to Rest in perfect peace
Re: Veteran Actress Remi Surutu Solemnly Celebrates Late Daughter's Birthday by Mrsoundoro(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2017
so sad
Re: Veteran Actress Remi Surutu Solemnly Celebrates Late Daughter's Birthday by kidap: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2017
so sad Ayo.
Re: Veteran Actress Remi Surutu Solemnly Celebrates Late Daughter's Birthday by NaijaCelebrity: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ehya
Re: Veteran Actress Remi Surutu Solemnly Celebrates Late Daughter's Birthday by Nollyzonenews: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
So sorry Remi . rip ayo
Re: Veteran Actress Remi Surutu Solemnly Celebrates Late Daughter's Birthday by GidifeedNews: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Take heart Remi surutu. So sorry ma

(1) (Reply)

Ouch! See What This Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor Versus What She Asked For. / How I Meet Aliko Dangote And What He Did To Me -- Foluke Daramola / Rumored New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Goes Twerking To Celebrate Birthday (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.