Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why God Of War Worked In Nigeria !!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why God Of War Worked In Nigeria !!! (1728 Views)

Vladimir Putin Once Lived And Worked In Africa / How To Work From Home More Efficiently Like You Worked In The Office. / Want To Know Why M-pesa Has Not Worked In Nigeria? Because Its Tech Has Been Lea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why God Of War Worked In Nigeria !!! by SkyCityBay1: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2017
I've been playing video games for a long time but i haven't seen a game that has captivated the Nigerian gaming audience like God Of War. It's been like 12 years since the first God Of War was released and in case you didn't know,God Of War is the most popular video game in Nigeria. Weather you love it,hate it or get sick of it anytime people talk about it,God Of War is big in the Nigerian gaming community and there's nothing anybody can do about it. So here's why God Of War worked in Nigeria !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5xnz6N6hog

1 Like

Re: Why God Of War Worked In Nigeria !!! by JohnNgene: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2017
I don't agree with you. Is God of War more popular than PES, Winning Eleven, Mortal Kombat or even Grand Theft Auto? I don't think so.

Go to game houses and see people paying to play PES and Winning Eleven. If you ask them to change it to God of War, them go dey look you as if you dey craze. Lol.
Re: Why God Of War Worked In Nigeria !!! by SkyCityBay1: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
JohnNgene:
I don't agree with you. Is God of War more popular than PES, Winning Eleven, Mortal Kombat or even Grand Theft Auto? I don't think so.

Go to game houses and see people paying to play PES and Winning Eleven. If you ask them to change it to God of War, them go dey look you as if you dey craze. Lol.
I don't think you actually watched this video to be calling mortal kombat. Mortal kombat was big for its time but right now its not. Winning Eleven was big only in the ps1 days. Yes PES is big but non gamers dont even know it as PES,they just know it as football. 90% of non - gamers that know a few things about gaming know god of war.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Them Can I Sell? / Tankers And Lagos Traffic / Beware: Fake LA Sien Bottled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.