Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial (2169 Views)

How To Become Your Own Publisher And Generate Cash On Demand / 4-in-1 Training On How To Generate Cash Using Your Mobile Phones. / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Do you know you can make money online from facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, or Tumblr?

What I’m sharing here today can provide you with a great revenue stream. The most interesting part is that you don’t need to have a blog or website to get started with this.

Introducing... Famebit

The new monetization technique which I’m sharing with you today is called “Social Media Monetization“.

The network that pay you to make money from the above mentioned social networks is called Famebit.

What is Famebit & how you can make money from it?

Famebit is a platform which connects social media influencers with brands looking to promote their products and services. The cool thing is that you don’t have to be the most popular person in the world to be a “social media influencer”

Famebit helps you to get sponsorship for your social media channels & through this sponsorship, you can earn handsome amounts of money. And is free, you don't need to pay any money to get started.

All that is required to get started making money with this method is followers, a lot of followers for that matter.

Source.

https://www.kikimat.com/community/work-at-home-opportunities/how-to-generate-cash-from-facebook-instagram-twitter-vine-tumblr-with-famebit-free/#post-367

1 Like

Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Here is how you make money from Famebit:
Once you have created your account on Famebit (registration is free), you can access their marketplace instantly.

Here you can browse the brands who are looking for influencers to talk about & promote their product. You will find products related to almost all popular niches such as technology, gadgets, beauty, fashion, pets & many others.

More updates comes up shortly
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2017
The very first thing you should do after signing up for Famebit is update your profile. Write a compelling bio & link all your social networking profiles which have a minimum of 5000 (5000 required to sign up) followers.
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
susanbones:
Increasing Followers in Instagram will help you to monetize. This website http://fastgameszone.com/free-instagram-followers/ helps to increase Instagram followers for free instantly.
This is a good strategy to grow instagram followers fast. The problem is that most of the time, the followers from some of these services are not real human beings.
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
You can set up a new niche account and build up your followership base gradually or use some free tools to build followers fast.
This is a real genuine way to make money online. Plus it is free to get started
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2017
I have over 2k followers on facebook. Hopefully, I will reach the minimum 5k soon
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by susanbones: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
I tried this website http://fastgameszone.com/free-instagram-followers/ once and got followers. Also checked the followers profile. They are so active in Instagram.
CosmicJames:

This is a good strategy to grow instagram followers fast. The problem is that most of the time, the followers from some of these services are not real human beings.
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
susanbones:
I tried this website http://fastgameszone.com/free-instagram-followers/ once and got followers. Also checked the followers profile. They are so active in Instagram.
Okay. Thanks for the recommendation.
I have listed it under this topic on my website already. I believe others will benefit from it
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by BJ4REEL(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Can this work with LinkedIn? I have around 10,000 followers there..
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
BJ4REEL:
Can this work with LinkedIn? I have around 10,000 followers there..
That's a great number man! Unfortunately, they don't support LinkedIn at the moment.
Try build up your followership base on the supported platform. You will make good money with it bro
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by BJ4REEL(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
CosmicJames:

That's a great number man! Unfortunately, they don't support LinkedIn at the moment.
Try build up your followership base on the supported platform. You will make good money with it bro

Alright thank you..
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
BJ4REEL:

Alright thank you..
You are welcome bro
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
If you are a social media addict, then this opportunity is for you to take advantage of.
Is time to get paid from your social activities
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by Fastlinkpro: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
pls the instagram followers have to be Nigerian or foreign?
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
pls the instagram followers have to be Nigerian or foreign?
Both.
But you can create a niche account and target a particular set of people. Very good strategy. It will help you in getting sponsorship from companies in the niche you are promoting faster
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by henryobinna(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Hi CosmicJames,

I registered but am unable to send proposal as the send proposal button is unclickable
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2017
henryobinna:
Hi CosmicJames,

I registered but am unable to send proposal as the send proposal button is unclickable
The thing is that I'm still building my followership base (2k+ now) so I haven't qualify to work with them yet. I decided to share the info so those who are qualified can take advantage of it immediately. So, I can't tell you exactly what is going on in there. You may want to contact there support for help
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
henryobinna:
Hi CosmicJames,

Let us know if this problem have been resolved.?
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by henryobinna(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
CosmicJames:

Let us know if this problem have been resolved.?
no,not yet. I paused
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2017
henryobinna:
no,not yet. I paused
Okay bro.
In the meantime, keep building your followership base. There are other opportunities like this one which I will share on Kikimat and here on Nairaland
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by datkoded(m): 12:52am On Sep 27, 2017
I signed up before seeing this post... I have 170k likes in my page. I plan on starting the proposals today. Hope this works
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2017
datkoded:
I signed up before seeing this post... I have 170k likes in my page. I plan on starting the proposals today. Hope this works
Yeah, hopefully. Let us know your experience
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Join famebit today and monitize your social activities free
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Let us know your experience with famebit
Re: How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial by BORNTOWIN(f): 2:43am On Dec 18, 2020
If I want to get the sponsors myself, how do I charge for my services?

(1) (Reply)

I want to sell these domain names (importation.com.ng) and (programming.com.ng) / I Saw This Crystal/stone In My Farm, Not Sure If It Has Worth(pics) / 50 Brand New KEKE MARUWAS For Hire Purchase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.