Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Is Really Money? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is Really Money? (420 Views)

What Is Really Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really Money? by abisco20: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Hello Friend,

When it comes to money issue ,many always feel agitated and the reason is because of the environment we are brought up and what has already being programmed in our subconscious mind.

It is common to hear People around us saying including our parents “do you think it is easy to get money” and this has been registered in our mind. But I want to tell you , you have to change the way you think about money because the ancient proverb s till remain true that “as he thinketh in his heart so is he”.

The meaning of this is that , your life will always reflect your thoughts , so therefore have positive mindset about money and you will see that very soon things will change.
In this chapter, you will discover the real meaning of money and how make money as well as to build wealth legitimately. May I quickly tell you the real meaning of money.

WHAT IS THE REAL MEANING OF MONEY?

Money is simply the means of exchange of values . The question now is what is value? Value is simply anything that can add value to other people’s life to be meaningful. This may be in form of product or service.

Do you know that information is power? Poverty thrives in the presence of ignorance- lack of right information.

Therefore, my singular aim and passion is to equip you with the “weapon” of the right information to “fight” poverty. Now listen to this .
Click now to continue

http://abiodunodeyemi.com/how-to-make-money-online-legitimately/

I wish you the best !

Abiodun Odeyemi

www.abiodunodeyemi.com

(1) (Reply)

10 Online Businesses In Nigeria / IT Internship At ​auxano Solutions Technology End Today - Apply / Rivers 17B Stream 2 Corpers What's App Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.