Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (45097 Views)

My Biggest Mistake Is Not Being Able To Keep Olakunle Churchill” – Tonto Dikeh / "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
It's colonial mentality.
Danielmoore:
Andre Churchill

sounds too british
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by gotnel: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
All children are going back to school after a long vacation. Both old students and new comers like this little boy.
They are all welcome to this academic session.

1 Like

Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by darnley16(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Is she tired of looking for attention and cursing her ex husband and his family?

Beautiful girl but still a wasted sperm.

Dear Tonto

The mother of a bastard is also a bastard.
smoooth
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tonto My Role Model
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by microjoystick: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by swiperthefox: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Is she tired of looking for attention and cursing her ex husband and his family?

Dear Tonto

Are you in the know of what transpired between her and her inlaws? Is like you are also a wasted sperm, it takes one to know the other. Did she give birth outside marriage for you to declare that she and her son is a bastard. If you an illegitimate child and ultimately a bastard keep it to yourself. Silly human being.

2 Likes

Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
Try and settle with your husband because a child from a broken hhome is... mmmmmm somethings are better left unsaid grin

abegii Make I hear word

1 Like

Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by OBITHAMONARCH(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hello nairalanders, a nairaland user called " pallobro " is 100% SCAM. He claims he sells data cheap. 6gig for N1600, 12gig for N3000, 15gig for N4200 etc.
After negotiating, he would send you a message that reads "Dear customer! You have successfully received 6024MB from e-SME81423384 shared data bundle. Your new balance is 6024MB. Expires 10-OCT-2017. Activate to browse" from rUPDATE. He would then ask you to send the money or airtime before he sends you an activation key to unlock the data.
This is his phone number 09064425772.
His bank account name : Kingsley Chuks Bama
Bank : Zenith bank
Account number : 2084337221.
Please let us all stay woke. Thieves like pallobro are still roaming around freely.
Let me not catch you sha pallobro abi Na Kingsley Chuks Bama be your name.
seun, lalasticlala, please do something about this pallobro account. Thanks and God bless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
king andre the midget

used to be a fellow called andre the giant.
He dead as a door nail. Congestive heart failure
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by sukkot: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ishilove:

He dead as a door nail. Congestive heart failure
lolzz yup grin
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by Luegazan(f): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Dear Tonto

U sound odd cos u really dnt have a wowan's heart.
abi u be man hiding on (f)?
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by Adeyemi235(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by wildchild02: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good for him

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by Bonejr(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
greatmarshall:
Cute boy
The pic no even show the boy face and you are shouting cute
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
MRAKBEE:
He is so cute even when viewed from the back.
I love kids and I believe God will give me good ones. Cute kids are sights to behold.

May God in his infinity mercies grant you your heart desires in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by pinkpant: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Dear Tonto

are you OK?
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by jasmine1997(f): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Dear Tonto

yo miss, u just want to comment to stay relevant in this forum or u really meant what u just said. I'll implore u to try and talk like a mature lady whose skull is housing a brain. cheers!. P.S bitch only a bastard refers to someone's baby as a bastard
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Awwwww My Sweet Little boy Have fun at school OK. grin grin cheesy smiley
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by Nov6(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Evaberry:

Dear Tonto

the daughter of a bastard always a bastard...

You are one of the fools i have come to know to be a lady here on NL
Re: Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) by alaskido(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2017
My pickin self just resume school e no enter news. This one na news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Features On 'Silent Prejudice' Series / BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA / Ray Hushpuppi Buys Bentley Bentayga For Valentines (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.