Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) (1413 Views)

Robot Dogs In Driverless Vans Are The Delivery System Of The Future - Photos / 10 Ways To Give Your Car Nice Treats This 2019 / The All New 2019 Honda Pilot Is Finally Here (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) by autojosh: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
With an exterior that looks like something from the 1970s and an interior from the 2050s, the Honda Urban Ev is a sight to behold.

This small electric and vintage looking hatchback is creating a buzz for the Frankfurt Motor Show. It is more like bringing back the 1978 first generation Honda Prelude.. but I bet you'd fall in love with this one again and again. Imagine such a retro car coming with such a futuristic interior with doors that open like that of a Rolls Royce Wraith.

According to Honda's CEO, Takahiro Hachigo, “This is not some vision of the distant future, a production version of this car will be here in Europe in 2019.”
Details of the car is yet to be revealed, however, we will notify you when we have more details..

Pending that, would you love to own this car? Tell us in the comment section.

https://autojosh.com/honda-urban-ev-perfect-blend-past-future-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) by autojosh: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
more pix

1 Like

Re: This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) by diportivo: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
honda golf 2

undecided

5 Likes

Re: This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) by mejai(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
diportivo:
honda golf 2

undecided
grin grin What more can I say?

if Honda is clueless in what to do with der tym, it is not difficult to keep der pencil down, go home and sleep. Dis is d type of product dat liquidates a company

dashboard looks like dining table

1 Like

Re: This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) by Wristler: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Such an automobile turn off... No single appeal whatsoever... I wonder the targeted market, class/taste of pple this is designed for.

I'll rather ride a bike.
Re: This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) by diportivo: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
mejai:

dashboard looks like dining table

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) by Lovetinz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
It's electric powered.
I like it.
It's small.
I like it more.
It's cute.
I think I'll keep it.
It's a Honda.
Honda and Maclaren used to dominate Formula1.
This will be my personal reminder to their 'power of dreams'
Re: This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) by CarReg(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2017
It looks cool , looking frictional and "toyish"..... Please, buy one and we are here to help you register it..... 24 hours Registration and delivery

New Vehicle Reg | Change of ownership | Papers Renewal @CarRegNG

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Our office location: 14a Bayo Dejonwo St. Maryland Ikeja, Lagos.
Our web address: www.carreg.com.ng
Our Phone number: 09090166704

https://carreg.com.ng/product-list.php?pg1-cid48.html | 09090144706

Re: This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) by Somatic(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
Looks like that old model golf people now use to haul firewood

1 Like

Re: This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) by symbianDON(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
cute car
Re: This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) by ItsJezzy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lovely... Id go for this if the price is reasonable... The dashboard thoo...

(1) (Reply)

2019 Mercedes Maybach S650 Brabus 900 (900hp):embarrass A Ferrari 812!! / I Need Help In Choosing My First Car / Toyota Corolla 2000 Short Oil, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.