Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Neco Result Will Soon Be Out,see How To Check Your Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Neco Result Will Soon Be Out,see How To Check Your Result (506 Views)

JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neco Result Will Soon Be Out,see How To Check Your Result by iamdannyfc(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Neco examination result will soon be out.these are steps you can follow in checking your result.

1.log into www.mynecoexam.com

2.at the left side you will see type, it means you should choose the month you sat for the exams.

3.you will also see exam year,click on the year you sat for the exam.

4.follow by the pin no,you can get the pin at Neco office or you can buy scratch card at any cyber cafe.the cost for the scratch card is 750 but i think you get it in cyber cafe at a cheap price.

5.next will be exam no,the number you were given during your exams.

6.click submit,your result will be display to you automatically.

you can get more and
more on www.onlysage.tk

Source: http://onlysage.tk/forum2_theme_113048896.xhtml?tema=32&Neco-result-will-soon-be-out-see-how-to-check-your-result

(1) (Reply)

ICT Training For Graduates...........to Increase Job Offers / Unilorin Department Produces First Class For The First Time In 33 Years / Independence Brain Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.