Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries (3040 Views)

Why Is The Cost Of Visa Processing Expensive? / Cost Of Flight Tickets To Top Destinations – Local & International / Tourism And Holiday|price Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by HokageTravels: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hey Guys, need to know how much that flight ticket will cost you? Drop the destination you wish to travel to and I and fellow nairalanders will do our best to provide you with the fares and other travel related advices. Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by agohmamuda(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
To and fro:

Dubia
London
South Africa
Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
from here to Jupiter is how much

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by HokageTravels: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
agohmamuda:
To and fro:

Dubia
London
South Africa

Ticket fares differ with dates, seasons and closeness to the time of travel.

Please state the dates you wish to travel, the kind o f trip (one way or return) and you will get the current rates

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by agohmamuda(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
HokageTravels:

Ticket fares differ with dates, seasons and closeness to the time of travel.

Please state the dates you wish to travel, the kind o f trip (one way or return) and you will get the current rates

Thank you!

Return. December 20th to return January 10 2018
Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by HokageTravels: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2017
agohmamuda:

Return. December 20th to return January 10 2018

December is such a long time for you to buy ticket from now I will advice you to purchase your ticket to travel by October or early November

However, Lagos to Dubai December 20 to return January 10

Current price is

Kenya Airways =#261,420

This price would get cheaper if you choose to buy by early November or late October depending!

I could keep you on our reminder list for November!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by agohmamuda(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Thank you. Please keep me reminded for the Cheap December flights. My email is very active "agohmamuda567@gmail.com"

HokageTravels:

December is such a long time for you to buy ticket from now I will advice you to purchase your ticket to travel by October or early November

However, Lagos to Dubai December 20 to return January 10

Current price is

Kenya Airways =#261,420

This price would get cheaper if you choose to buy by early November or late October depending!

I could keep you on our reminder list for November!

Thank you

Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by HokageTravels: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
agohmamuda:

Thank you. Please keep me reminded for the Cheap December flights. My email is very active "agohmamuda567@gmail.com"

Alright... we will do that

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by HokageTravels: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hello Guys
Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by spiralwedge(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Plane tickets to and fro in July for 3weeks

Morocco
South Africa (jo'burg)

Also advice what time of the year I can get a good deal/cheapest rates.
Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by HokageTravels: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
spiralwedge:
Plane tickets to and fro in July for 3weeks

Morocco
South Africa (jo'burg)

Also advice what time of the year I can get a good deal/cheapest rates.

Hello, gotten the tickets already? You can buy now
Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by HokageTravels: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Monday vacation package... Including flights, hotel and tour of Dubai.. This month of June.

Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by HokageTravels: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE,

Business is still moving
Re: Cost Of Flight Fares From Nigeria To Other Countries by Rxick(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
This sound good, which company did you use for moving your properties, by next week my neighbour is planning to move to Other Countries, he is in search of a movers and packers company , it will be a great help if you could shear. But he is considering this one, https://longdistancemoving.com/best-national-moving-companies/

(1) (Reply)

How To Book Cheap Flights Online With Flightscanner.com.ng / Need A Reasonable And Cheap Air-ticket This Summer Period / Tour To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.