Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time (4876 Views)

Poll: Which side will lift the trophy?

Aston Villa: 5% (1 vote)
Manchester United: 94% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

AC Milan Vs Inter Milan (0 - 1) On Sun 15th January 2012 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea [0 - 3] On Sun 29th Nov / Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by afrodoc(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2010
@bluediva thanx and an EMPTY cabinet is still a cabinet AND a TROPHYLESS season is still a season
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Borat1: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2010
i'm happy for manscum, really i am
Now they have time to concentrate on more serious issues grin
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
afrodoc:

@bluediva thanx and an EMPTY cabinet is still a cabinet AND a TROPHYLESS season is still a season

Abi o.
Forward the statement to gaynners camp.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by tkb417(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2010
how u guys bother to respond to gaynners is a wonder

how can someone say Villa outplayed us? sh.it talk

chei Valenciaaaaa, and we have got Nani to join us after today
hehehehehehe, we are winning the league

any word on RIO? is he paralysed?
foolish man. i think Brown can slot in the RB position while Vida and Evans continue doing justice to these twerps

One United!!!!
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Sauron1: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2010
tkb417:

GAYnners are moronic.
Majority of them will be suffering from belly-aches now that United have won a title this season.
Had Villa won, you can bet this thread would be crawling with debris, vermins and rabid dogs like Borat asking "how market"?
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Borat1: 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2010
Isnt it a wonder sharon the fa..ot hypocrite failed to make even a remote mention of the ref's failings when he failed to book or send off vidic, a decision which would have clearly impacted on the game. . . tongue
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2010
tkb417:

chei Valenciaaaaa, and we have got Nani to join us after today
hehehehehehe, we are winning the league
any word on RIO? is he paralysed?
foolish man. i think Brown can slot in the RB position while Vida and Evans continue doing justice to these twerps
One United!!!!
Ol boy,you need to set the record straight sometimes.Only a few happen to be reasonable,but the ones who want United to fail despite their own glaring deficiencies always amaze me.Imagine someone conveniently forgetting the shots that hit the post while saying Villa outplayed us.
The problem I have with your back four formation is that it leaves us with no CB back-up.Gary playing at RB is a nightmare come true.We really are  stretched at the back,but somehow we cope and survive.Fergie got his tactics spot on.Going 4-4-2 with Valencia out wide and Park (who had a magnificent game BTW) drifting infield to confuse the Vila midfield was magic.
Here's hoping Nani canbe the real thing for us this last stretch.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Sauron1: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Borat~:

Isnt it a wonder sharon the fa..ot hypocrite failed to make even a remote mention of the ref's failings when he failed to book or send off vidic, a decision which would have clearly impacted on the game. . . tongue

You are genetically silly.
Referee's failings to send who off? Was Agbonlahor denied a goal-scoring opportunity after he checked back before continuing his run towards goal?
Why are you so wrongly wired whenever issues requiring critical thinking is brought on the table.
By the same token, don't you think Collins(being the last man) shoulda been sent off also for hacking down Michael Owen?

Borat, at this juncture. . . .I am ready to pay for your adult classes to boost your intelligence quotient. grin

Eastbay:

We really are  stretched at the back,but somehow we cope and survive.

The problem with our back four is the ridiculous number of injuries.
Villa's defence before today's match had paired up a record 16 times this season whilst United's defence has only played the same players 4 times.
That says a lot. Having to shop and change different defenders at the back has cost us a lot this season and i hope it gets sorted out soon.
I don't actually mind having Brown or De Laet owning the RB position but from now. . . We need a constant back four for the run-in.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

Borat, at this juncture. . . .I am ready to pay for your adult classes to boost your intelligence quotient. grin
Don't waste your coins.
The thumb tack is mentally challenged and has trouble doing things which stimulate the brain.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Sauron1: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2010
Eastbay:

Don't waste your coins.
The thumb tack is mentally challenged and has trouble doing things which stimulate the brain.

I was only being CHARITABLE.
Love Your Neighbour As Thyself. . . .I think Borat and another autistic savant(MrCrackles) need adult classes.
Morons don't come better than those two on this forum. U had to wonder if they had adequate vitamins/nutrients when they were toddlers. grin

@ Borat,

Aston Villa defender Richard Dunne on whether Vidic should have been sent off: "They got a man sent off at Villa Park and it didn't make a difference. It's better to play against 11 men and it made it a better game. It's their day today."
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

I was only being CHARITABLE.
Love Your Neighbour As Thyself. . . .I think Brash and another autistic savant(MrCrackles) need adult classes.
Morons don't come better than those two on this forum. U had to wonder if they had adequate vitamins/nutrients when they were toddlers. grin

@ Borat,

Aston Villa defender Richard Dunne on whether Vidic should have been sent off: "They got a man sent off at Villa Park and it didn't make a difference. It's better to play against 11 men and it made it a better game. It's their day today."
Dude,you know the old saying.
Don't throw your pearls to swine!
That Borat thinks he's actually funny.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Sauron1: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2010
Eastbay:

Dude,you know the old saying.
Don't throw your pearls to swine!
That Borat thinks he's actually funny.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you 100% certain Borat is a stinking swine? grin

Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you 100% certain Borat is a stinking swine? grin

affirmative.
You needn't look any further than his barbaric posts.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by chic2pimp(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2010
Scumbgs congrats ooooo
Now, all that remains is for y'all to chop your yearly beatings from the Rossoneri wink
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Sauron1: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2010
chic2pimp:

Scumbgs congrats ooooo
Now, all that remains is for y'all to chop your yearly beatings from the Rossoneri wink

Shut up you sly, pretentious vermin.
Nobody even knows where your allegiance lies.
Today, you are with Arsenal. . . .Tomorrow, it's Barcelona. . . .Next tomorrow, it's Juventus, Milan and Inter.
I hate fraudulent twits. . . .You are a DEFAULTER so shut down your laptop and kill yourself!

Eastbay:

affirmative.
You needn't look any further than his barbaric posts.

Noted. . . .

Now to more important issues, who do we play next?
How many players are back from injuries/suspensions and reh reh reh?
Can SAF navigate us to the 4th league in a row?
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Borat1: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
I swear i didnt even remotely plan on arguing the issue with you. It was as clear as the stain on your pants. Vidic was the last man and you cant twist your way out of that one.
What am i supposed to do with dunne's post match comments, why dont you get me O'neils?
Your fellow tarado's will surely agree with me, except of cause severely deranged eastbay who has kissed your @ss so much so when he speaks, he sets off stink bomb detectors.
Keep your cup. . .that could possibly be all you will show for your efforts this season cool
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2010
The dude off the short yellow bus strikes again.
Funny,eh?
Well,you're so demented,when you think,you set off panic alarms.
Maybe you should be taking up Sauron's offer to re-model your brain from the present vacuum form to something tangible.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Borat~:

I swear i didnt even remotely plan on arguing the issue with you. It was as clear as the stain on your pants. Vidic was the last man and you cant twist your way out of that one.
What am i supposed to do with dunne's post match comments, why dont you get me O'neils?
Your fellow tarado's will surely agree with me, except of cause severely deranged eastbay who has kissed your @ss so much so when he speaks, he sets off stink bomb detectors.
Keep your cup. . .that could possibly be all you will show for your efforts this season cool

Like I said,your barbaric posts keep giving you away.Psychopathic morons like you won't EVER learn.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Sauron1: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Borat~:

I swear i didnt even remotely plan on arguing the issue with you.

Then piss off our thread if you don't want to say anything concerning the issue.
It says United v Villa. . . .Nothing about Chelsea.
Are you so sad n lonely after Mr. Tarado gangraped Terry/Carvalho?

It was as clear as the stain on your pants. Vidic was the last man and you cant twist your way out of that one.

You are a consummate retard!
Dunne is the captain of the team and he has given an unbiased opinion about the incident. Collins brought Owen down in a similar circumstance and the referee didn't send Collins off despite being the last defender.

U don't have any God given right to call someone a tarado cos you are the biggest one in the Solar System.
Why is it that you don't show up in rational discourse apart from ranting "HOW MARKET" like a semi-illiterate?
U have no opinion of your own. . . .U follow the crowd like an arse-licking Hot Billy-goat with your moronic wankeries.

What will you show?
Your league form is abysmal.
You are one leg away from elimination in Europe and Aston Villa will sodomise you in the FA cup.
Another frustrating and teeth gnashing season awaits you.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by chic2pimp(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

Shut up you sly, pretentious vermin.
Nobody even knows where your allegiance lies.
Today, you are with Arsenal. . . .Tomorrow, it's Barcelona. . . .Next tomorrow, it's Juventus, Milan and Inter.
I hate fraudulent twits. . . .You are a DEFAULTER so shut down your laptop and kill yourself!

Will you sharrap dia, you bloody nitwit!!!
I see say craze don catch you abi? undecided
As Blue Diva noted, it seems you get a kick out of having arguements, so I'll just let this lie.
Moreover you seem to have your hands full, so I won't add Salt to your Injury.

P:S If drugs fail to cure you of your madness, don't lose hope, just can always have a proper Self-Service fest. Idiota!!! cool
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Sauron1: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2010
chic2pimp:

Will you sharrap dia, you bloody nitwit!!!
I see say craze don catch you abi? undecided
As Blue Diva noted, it seems you get a kick out of having arguements, so I'll just let this lie.

If you troglodytes keep your lack of common sense far away from me, i wouldn't even notice y'all existence.
Y'all are so insignificant to what we do on our threads so tape it shut.
Bluediva? U actually take her words seriously?

Moreover you seem to have your hands full, so I won't add Salt to your Injury.
P:S If drugs fail to cure you of your madness, don't lose hope, just can always have a proper Self-Service fest.

Just i was starting to think you are better than Borat. . . . .
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Borat1: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Sauron~:
Why is it that you don't show up
in rational discourse apart from
ranting "HOW MARKET" like a
semi-illiterate?
Lmao! grin
You give yourself too much credit.
Well Maybe its because i'm not 30-odd years like you and i dont waste my time wandering aimlessly renting old football DVD'S to watch or engaging in "googleable" arguments online. I do better things with my time. grin
Can You Write A Working Computer Program? I guess not! cool
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Sauron1: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Borat~:

Lmao! grin
You give yourself too much credit.
Well Maybe its because i'm not 30-odd years like you and i dont waste my time wandering aimlessly renting old football DVD'S to watch or engaging in "googleable" arguments online. I do better things with my time. grin

Go boil a cock to EAT.
U do nothing with your time. . . . .U are too shallow in the mental sense to be doing anything worthwhile with your life.
30-odd years? You are in the neighbourhood of 40 and yet you are trying to claim youngster on the net.
What a pathetic loser. . . .Better go n pay your NEPA bills. grin Mushin tout!

Can You Write A Working Computer Program? I guess not! cool

Unlike you, i attended a Uni and i have been penning computer programmes since i hit 18.
All these things that you cherish are things i have done when you were still licking breastmilk.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sauron,
Are you bothering to answer that lost soul searching for his own identity?
We play Wolves next on Saturday evening.
No positive news on the injury front.
Only Nani returns from suspension.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Sauron1: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2010
Eastbay:

Sauron,
Are you bothering to answer that lost soul searching for his own identity?
We play Wolves next on Saturday evening.
No positive news on the injury front.
Only Nani returns from suspension.

Nani's return is actually GOOD NEWS.
Letz hope Rio gets back in time to steer us to another glory.

Our run-in looks a bit tough but i will still back SAF to win it than an inexperienced Ancelloti or Arsene "colossal failure" Wenger. grin
Bring it on!
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by chic2pimp(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

If you troglodytes keep your lack of common sense far away from me, i wouldn't even notice y'all existence.
Y'all are so insignificant to what we do on our threads so tape it shut.
Bluediva? U actually take her words seriously?

More reh reh reh reh from your again,  *sighs*  Oh well undecided.
Point that were you saw the name 'Sauron' in my post or does Scumbag = Sauron? undecided
I'll post wherever I like, If you don't like it, go hang yourself!!!  tongue cool

~Sauron~:

Just i was starting to think you are better than Borat. . . . .
Isn't this the case of the pot calling the kettle black? undecided
If you like think from today till tomorrow, nah your wahala be dat.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Sauron1: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2010
chic2pimp:

More reh reh reh reh from[b] your[/b] again,  *sighs*  Oh well undecided.

You are a fuckin disgrace! grin
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by codedguy1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2010
I don't understand!!!!

we have won a trophy this year and retarded mongrels are having a fit over it.

I can imagine what would have happened if we had lost.

A certain HNIC and his cohorts would have desecrated this hallowed thread in his own words with asinine rants and stupid postulations. 

Borat has some bat genes in him.
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by chic2pimp(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

You are a fuckin disgrace! grin

It's a freaking TYPO!!!! grin
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by Borat1: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sharon has been penning computer programs since he was 18. . .haw haw haw!
If a polygraph was attached to you right now, it will bomb. . .
We all know you graduated from unilag with a 3rd class after paying thru your nose. Now you haul shrimps and mix "ogogoro" to cater for your impoverished self.
I thought eastbay lived in the creeks, how does he have internet access?
We still lead the league, so you and eastbay can go touch yourselves. I'm out
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by showbobo(m): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2010
You guys should grow up phuleeeze. . . . . . Good for Man-U they won ,PERIOD!!!!
Re: Carling Cup Final: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd On Sun, 28th Feb; 4pm Ng Time by RuuDie(m): 5:46am On Mar 01, 2010
Trophy #1. . . . . at least we're guaranteed not going trophyless this season!

Good game - sad to see Owen leave early and not fully savor the moment; he was really up for the game and was lively all thru. JS Park was phenominal as usual - the energy, Berba showed a bit more drive and endeavor than he usually does and surprisingly, Neville came in and the defence looked a bit more ok shocked grin

When Villa took the lead, i wasn't very comfy but soon as we equalized, i just knew there was no going back. . . . very good win, now to focus on some very tough weeks ahead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackburn Rovers Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 2) On 2nd April 2012 / Javier Hernandez Reduces Crime And Make Pregnant Go Into Labour ... / Manchester United Vs Southampton (2 - 1) On 30th January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.