Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Trending: Why Eating Your Faeces Is Hygienic- Olalekan Adebumiti - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trending: Why Eating Your Faeces Is Hygienic- Olalekan Adebumiti (399 Views)

Ogun: 'stop Dumping Dead Babies, Faeces In Public Waste Bins" - Commissioner / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending: Why Eating Your Faeces Is Hygienic- Olalekan Adebumiti by Groovenaija360(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Written by Olalekan Adebumiti.

Now I wake up daily thinking about the "eat your faeces madness" and wouldn't stop to wonder what will happen when the whole world finally embraces this reality.

Will there ever be toilets again, since people will want to eat as much faeces as they can grab?

Or will there be some hybridized faeces such that people will be defecating to sell?

I'm just thinking about all the unforseen drama and asking millions of questions.

Well, that's by the way.

I've just come to let you know the latest hygiene in town, in case you've not joined in. And as you might guess, it's "eating your faeces".

Yes, eating your faeces is the new Hygienic!

When I first heard the eat your Faeces news, I picked the phone and called my doctor to confirm.

And, as against many people's opinion, I got the shock of my life when he said, "it's so Hygienic that it builds one's immunity against 3 killer diseases. (I'll tell you the three diseases somewhere in this post)

I understand you might find it offensive but it won't take long to get you on the side of the "eat your faeces die-hard believers".

Wait... Are you reading this post? It is a sample post o. I'm teaching someone to write so I made a sample post to explain some things to her. I beg, don't take this seriously o. It's a joke! I repeat, it's a joke!�

I run away!

That notwithstanding, you too can join my WRITING MASTERCLASS: Turning Your Thoughts into Words. (Ask how)

Directly Call or Whatsapp Olalekan via >> 0803 250 3305

cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Look Forever Young / Spinal Pains - Intense Normal Cures Uncovered / How To Treat Infection With Natural Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.