Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

True Or False? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / True Or False? (620 Views)

Don't Know If It's True Or Not. / True Or False / Check This Out.true Or FALSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Or False? by EmekaBlue(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
When Oyibo people describe a location, they simply say,
"The place is about a mile and a half, Northwest or 300 metres away from Greenville park." You actually know where you're going.
But In Naija
"If you reach Ebeleku street, you will see one big gutter, by the right there's a shrine. Jump the gutter and corner left.
Do as if you're going right but be cornering left small small.
Be going down down... straaaaaight! Dey use to smoke weed on that street, If any body stop you don't answer just hold your bag tight.
Until you will see one place they're selling akamu in front of one ogogoro kiosk: opposite where they used to throwey dustbin. Just stand there and flash me. I will come outside

(1) (Reply)

Laff Small / Please What Is Wrong With This Guy / OMG! See As I Almost Kissed My Guy Because Of A Girl (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.