Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) (6816 Views)

Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Radio Biafra Live Now / Radio Biafra Live Broadcaste 13 September 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by okway2: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
doctokwus:

Kanu is more of a separatists,which many countries have,but Buhari is the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA for God's sake!
The way you people reason sometimes baffles one.

Call them what you want..... it's all labels. The point is what they do; divide.
Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by cutievik: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
More pictures needed oo, but u can authoritative state that from timber to express junction, even into mbano camp area towards d market and even location road are no go areaz
Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
WHY ARE THESE YOUTHS BURNING THEIR PROPERTY,DON'T UNDERSTAND
Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Just called my sister in ph and he has confirmed the news,Igbos should stop this madness in name of protesting against the army
Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by cjrane: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
okway2:

Call them what you want..... it's all labels. The point is what they do; divide.

Infact, Nigerians already know there is intense hatred for some sections of the country.

Those refusing to condemn these wanton acts of violence against unarmed defenseless people should also hold their tongue when these people finally defend themselves against the serial killers we call fulani soldiers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by okway2: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
cjrane:

Infact, Nigerians already know there is intense hatred for some sections of the country.

Those refusing to condemn these wanton acts of violence against unarmed defenseless people should also hold their tongue when these people finally defend themselves against the serial killers we call fulani soldiers.

Are we talking about Ibos intense hatred for Yorubas and the SW region?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by tobida: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari is a tribal biggot.

He should never have been allowed into As Rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na5EX4wNxRA

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by potipher7: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Crap! Did Buhari ask the Useless Albino to flout his Bail Conditions?
[/s]
trash trash trash
his Bail conditions is against his fundamental human rights so the bail conditions is null and void

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by ufuosman(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dis fight is becoming serious, president put calls
Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by Ivanlxi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
cutievik:
Wetin dis idiot guy snap sef??
and wic one u done snap?
Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
I warned them, they do not listen.

In the next 3 days, I can assure you that Anambra, Rivers, Enugu and Abia State will be on State of Emergencies and there will be no more elections.

I warned, but no one listened.

Shall we begin.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
I warned them, they do not listen.

In the next 3 days, I can assure you that Anambra, Rivers, Enugu and Abia State will be on State of Emergencies and there will be no more elections.

I warned, but no one listened.

Shall we begin.
Word is a 'GO'
#Operation12Monkeys
Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Just called my sister in ph and he has confirmed the news,Igbos should stop this madness in name of protesting against the army

Mind your business in your state if you're not from here. No unholy and demonic fool from North will come here and tell us rubbish.
They have enough troubles in their damned state already.
God punish them all and their presidiot.

Do tell your Sister to stay indoors tomorrow, Niger Deltans will join this fight from tomorrow, let's bring this madness home.
Stupid soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by obyrich(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
doctokwus:
Buhari is dividing this country.
Sectional appointments can be forgiven to an extent,,but open bigotry,nepotism and shameful ethnic favouritism,by a president of a country,is a recipee for disaster.
The man needs to be checked!
When I heard the sudden withdrawal of Arewa Youths threat, I knew something like this was coming. Let God take control. It is a grand plan. I wish these IPOB guys display wisdom here and keep calm. Peace is all we need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by Usernamefornl: 2:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:

I never knew someone has observed this too.
God will punish those that voted for him.
na ur papa god go first punish. It seems u don't av any other work doing other dan nl?
Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by Usernamefornl: 2:20am On Sep 13, 2017
doctokwus:

Is it the army that should arrest him?
Is there a court order calling for his rearrest?
Is what those Arewa youths did not worse than what Kanu is doing?
I don't care which ethnic group you belong to,but your open support of bigotry,nepotism and sectionalism being displayed by Buhari is very shameful.
Some of us supported him before some of you even knew what it meant to support a candidate just because you believed in him,not for the hope he would provide food on the table or reward one for the support,but I am really appalled that your type can't find the conscience and nerve to tell him the truth.
At most Buhari would spend 6more years on the seat.Would you stop existing after that?
Disgusting and shameful!
who u d ask those stupid questions? Wail in silence.
Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by Usernamefornl: 2:24am On Sep 13, 2017
Gabbysky:

Mind your business in your state if you're not from here. No unholy and demonic fool from North will come here and tell us rubbish.
They have enough troubles in their damned state already.
God punish them all and their presidiot.

Do tell your Sister to stay indoors tomorrow, Niger Deltans will join this fight from tomorrow, let's bring this madness home.
Stupid soldiers
una get power 4 online eh.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by emmasege: 5:15am On Sep 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Crap! Did Buhari ask the Useless Albino to flout his Bail Conditions?
Did and does Buhari obey court rulings to grant Kanu, Dasuki etc, bail?

Only an obedient man can challenge someone else's disobedience.

Like the Holy Book says 'we should be ready to punish every disobedience when our own obedience is complete' II Cor. 10:6.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by lereinter(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
tribalistseun:
Wetin be this one now? Buhari is useless. He's mission is to come and kill Christains and destroy them to the minimum

buhari kill christians

nawa for all this biafrogs
Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by dasamek8: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2017
lereinter:

buhari kill christians

nawa for all this biafrogs
then what is he doing now. Buhari is the greatest mistake in Nigerian history. How can a sick man be governing. Try and be reasonable. Nobody has monopoly of evil ventures. A developing country like Nigeria to have him as a president is a grievious mistake and absurd.
Re: Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) by lereinter(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
dasamek8:

then what is he doing now. Buhari is the greatest mistake in Nigerian history. How can a sick man be governing. Try and be reasonable. Nobody has monopoly of evil ventures. A developing country like Nigeria to have him as a president is a grievious mistake and absurd.

oga try and be more reasonable
what is the correlation btw a sick man governing and killing of christians..
if someone gives u infomation cant u filter it with the aid of internet
i only responded to u cos i feel u were misled

buhari is not the best but he cant be accuses of the allegations u raised.
dont be fooled by biafrog or pdp bigots..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Nigeria Home Made Rocket Vs Ethiopia Home Made Rocket.photos / Buhari Transmits ₦‎819.5 Billion Supplementary Budget To NASS / Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.