Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

To Jaw Jaw Is Better Than To War War(nigeria) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Jaw Jaw Is Better Than To War War(nigeria) (3672 Views)

Road To War :nigeria To Sign Defence Pact With Russia Over Bakassi/cameroon. / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War / Fuel Or Fraud Subsidy War, Nigeria Loses N2trn In Six Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Jaw Jaw Is Better Than To War War(nigeria) by ikmoore2(m): 12:43am On Feb 27, 2010
TO JAW JAW IS IT BETTER THAN TO WAR WAR?

While in School, my lecturer will always tell us that Its better to jaw jaw than to war war- Meaning to dialogue is better to waging war.

Considering what is happening  in Nigeria presently, it seems as if we are heading for war war than to jaw jaw,

If this where the days of Ojukwe and Gowon, I think Abuja will be burning by now.  for these 90days our presido went missing we were jerefffing to see his face @ S/A to no avail now his home as they made us believe, we now scratching the ground to see his face yet we cant.

I believe they only succeed in changing the theatre of the  drama but the storyline is same. Prior to the returnee President drama= I thought the military will strike, but thank God @ least they have been delay and will may strike if nothing is done.

My intuition tells me that we are gradually heading for the war war, let us go back to the round table or better still do the right thing now we can.

I believe the right thing to do is to follow and implement the provision of the constitution than to bastardise the constitution all in the name of protecting and projecting the interest of the north,  cos if the VP is fron the north  I dont think all these drama will be taking place.

I STILL REPEAT THAT TO JAW JAW IS BETTER THAN TO WAR WAR!!!!!!!!  you know what if u are in a war war situation, u will seek jaw jaw after many lives have been lost, so pls, lets do the right thing,

Those in power take note.
Re: To Jaw Jaw Is Better Than To War War(nigeria) by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2010
What does Jaw Jaw mean?
Re: To Jaw Jaw Is Better Than To War War(nigeria) by ikmoore2(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2010
FL Gators:

What does Jaw Jaw mean?

jaw jaw means talking , discussion or dialogue. u move ur jaw while talking, thus- jaw jaw that is what my lecturer calls it then.

Do u understand now?
Re: To Jaw Jaw Is Better Than To War War(nigeria) by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 27, 2010
ik_moore2:

jaw jaw means talking , discussion or dialogue. u move your jaw while talking, thus- jaw jaw that is what my lecturer calls it then.

Do u understand now?

Yes, because without this explanation, the thread made absolutely no sense.
Now, I see.
Re: To Jaw Jaw Is Better Than To War War(nigeria) by Onlytruth(m): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2010
FL Gators:

What does Jaw Jaw mean?

It means to come and eat! No be naija cool grin

(1) (Reply)

We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ / What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Live Results Updates: APC In Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.