Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

''army Killed 7 Of Us, And Took Away Their Dead Bodies'' - Ipob Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''army Killed 7 Of Us, And Took Away Their Dead Bodies'' - Ipob Members (1559 Views)

Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) / Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape / Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ''army Killed 7 Of Us, And Took Away Their Dead Bodies'' - Ipob Members by SalamRushdie: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I accept your premise but I want that racist pig named tramp to leave my beautiful country Alina and go into permanent oblivion. You should leave American politics alone and tend to your native politics.

He will leave only after his second term elapses and by then America will be 50 times greater than he met it ..
Re: ''army Killed 7 Of Us, And Took Away Their Dead Bodies'' - Ipob Members by Abbeybailey(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He will leave only after his second term elapses and by then America will be 50 times greater than he met it ..
He will be lucky to finish this term with Director Mueller on his tails. You wonder why he and his family and aides are lawyering up. He's a disgrace to every American of conscience.
Re: ''army Killed 7 Of Us, And Took Away Their Dead Bodies'' - Ipob Members by Israeljones(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
i just blv there is a reason God made Buhari the president of Nigeria...... God always forsee things b4 it happn so he put the right people to solve problem incase it sprung up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Rivers State Governor And His Wife Eberechi Wike / Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? / Tension As Femi Fani Kayode Reveals Nnamdi Kanu Whereabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.