Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (78097 Views)

Toke Makinwa Is Breathtaking In See Through Outfit / A Woman Advocates Going To Work Braless- See The Responses She Got / Top Celebrities Who Go Braless And It’s Awesomeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by adims96(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
smartty68:
Her breast size reminds me of the Nigerian movie call OGANIGWE where the gods had to punish Camellia Mberekpe(forgive my spelling) by giving her an oversized breast. grin

But this sex-toy dressing no follow wallahi undecided

***Modified***
The olodo face has been censored finally grin

guy u watched movies I swear, and d expanse of d boob is like clem ohamezes ear
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by blessyn50(f): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oganigwe breast....
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by smartty68(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
adims96:

guy u watched movies I swear, and d expanse of d boob is like clem ohamezes ear
Lol! Back in the days when Nigerian movies made sense
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by smartty68(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
cruzydal:

I remember that film oganigwe .. Big breast ,big prick ,stonehead
Lol
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Narldon:

OP Why are you helping her advertise her products on Nairaland?

How is it our business?

Am I she?

is she me?

Are we her?

is we she?

is she us?

is us she?

is us her?

is her us?

is we her?

Lol.. This your post o

You haf enter my watch list... Lol
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Flat tire
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by vanhayor(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
The boobs self don fall finish...
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by bullabong(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Una dey form holy yet all una preek stand.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by shewshi: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
she resembles a masqurade
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by nwafeje: 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
The boooobs is or are about one thirds of her whole body
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by belindar: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm. I rest my case.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by KingDonaz(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Narldon:

OP Why are you helping her advertise her products on Nairaland?

How is it our business?

Am I she?

is she me?

Are we her?

is we she?

is she us?

is us she?

is us her?

is her us?

is we her?

This is how confusion begins when one see things bigger than the eye balls.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Ahyourity(m): 1:32am On Sep 13, 2017
well done!

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by lumeneng22: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Fallen horos, why did you cover ya face?
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
blackbeau1:
How do I unsee this? I feel violated . Yuck.
come to my house lemme tell u. fine girl
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
fyxboss:
come to my house lemme tell u. fine girl
lol. Oya send money for flight or send your pilot.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
blackbeau1:
lol. Oya send money for flight or send your pilot.
oya now when will u be ready?
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
fyxboss:
oya now when will u be ready?
ahn bro. I ready since 1952

1 Like

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
blackbeau1:
ahn bro. I ready since 1952
how do I now get the contact
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Loving you Isn't the right thing to do How can I Ever change things that I feel? If I could Maybe I'd give you my world How can I When you won't take it from me? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.