Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. (604 Views)

SS and SE Elders Are Not Smiling Anymore, See What They Were Caught Doing / Sagay To Senate: You Are The Real Enemy Of Democracy, Not IGP / You’ve Failed The North, ACF, 17 Arewa Groups Tell Buhari, Northern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. by Kazim88: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
The Nigerian Army is just a tool, Train to obey orders, both good and bad .

They know what they are doing is wrong but they are bound by oath to obey last order.

The Enemies are the Sultans, The Emirs, the Northern Elder Forum leaders, their Governors, their senators, their reps and Buhari.

They are the Enemies of freedom, Murderers, Thiefs, Beast.

They are cowards... they weakly hide behind the military to unleash mayhem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. by tribalistseun: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
How I wish this one NIGERIA oil will just dry up tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. by mikejj(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin eyah sorry ehn.story that touches the heart.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. by Yeligray(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. by Yeligray(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
How I wish this one NIGERIA oil will just dry up tomorrow
the problem of Nigeria is beyond oil.. Am still confused as to how the government is not doing anything about the killing of christians at least if not for religion they are citizens of this country. We deserve better, the government is being runned by muslims and they occupy top positions, sorry if i'm including religion and i meant no harm to muslims but they care less about what happens... I'av never for once heard that an apprehended member of the boko haram sec. has been prosecuted.. The country is better being divided if justice is not met, and equality is being underated

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. by ComrdDRS: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2017
All I know is that no NIGERIAN ARMY, that has been used against MIDDLE BELT, WILL SURVIVE ANY WAR THEY RE POSTED TO..... IF YOU KNOW YOURSELF DON'T GO TO WAR FRONT OH....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. by ComrdDRS: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2017
All I know is that no NIGERIAN ARMY, that has been used against MIDDLE BELT, WILL SURVIVE ANY WAR THEY RE POSTED TO..... IF YOU KNOW YOURSELF DON'T GO TO WAR FRONT OH.... Even If its my father or brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. by kalufelix(m): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Op You Made A Very Valid Point There..How Do We Now Get The Northern Cabals And Politicians I Have To Say The Ibos At The Helm From The Senate, House Of Reps And Millitary Are Not Doing Enough

There Has Never Been Any Real Strong Head Since The Days Of Ojukwu (just Mere Puppets Bowing To The Caliphate At Gun Point)

Little Wonder The "ibo President" Is Unattainable...
Re: Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Kazim88:
The Nigerian Army is just a tool, Train to obey orders, both good and bad .

They know what they are doing is wrong but they are bound by oath to obey last order.

The Enemies are the Sultans, The Emirs, the Northern Elder Forum leaders, their Governors, their senators, their reps and Buhari.

They are the Enemies of freedom, Murderers, Thiefs, Beast.

They are cowards... they weakly hide behind the military to unleash mayhem.

Everyman to his thoughts. How did ordinary man in my second state of Zamfara a problem to my progress? All I believe is that when injustice by some few become entrenched ,the helpless populace become equipment to use for bloodshed.
Re: Nigeria Army Not The Enemy, Northern Politicians And Elders Are The Real Enemy. by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Yes they are trained to obey orders and they will die obeying those orders.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Press Statement Against The Humiliation Of Unharmed Civilians / Ipob Members Captured By Army While Eating Fried Rice, Jollof Rice And Chicken / Breaking: Nigerian Army Denies Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.