Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Jonathan Was Given Only One Medical Report - Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Was Given Only One Medical Report - Presidency (556 Views)

Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Was Given Only One Medical Report - Presidency by Ade0001(m): 2:17am On Feb 27, 2010
LESS than 24 hours after the Presidency announced that Acting President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, was regularly given medical report on President Umaru Yar’Adua while he was in Saudi Arabia, the State House has retracted the claim.

In an interview on Thursday, Special Adviser to President Yar’Adua on Media/Publicity, Mr. Olusegun Adeniyi, said the medical report of the President was regularly given to Jonathan but on Friday, the special adviser said only one report was given to the Acting President.

The Thursday statement from Adeniyi said, “I know for a fact that when the president was in Saudi Arabia, medical report of the president was being sent to the Acting President on the instruction of the President.

“The last was the one the president’s chief physician sent to the Acting President. I was copied, I have a copy of the medical report on the president’s health” but Friday statement said only one report was given to Jonathan.

The second statement, also signed by Mr. Adeniyi said, “Further to my interview with State House correspondents yesterday (Thursday), I wish to clarify that only one medical report on President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua was sent to the Acting President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, by the chief physician to the President, Dr Salisu Banye, through the Nigerian ambassador to Saudi Arabia. This was on Friday, February 19, 2010.

“The Acting President has not received any other medical report before or after that date,” the statement concluded.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/news/446-jonathan-was-given-only-one-medical-report-presidency.html

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Goodluck - A Favoured Man / Efcc Detains American Over $760,668 Counterfeit Cheques / Report Of The Six Man Delegation To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.