Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,288 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Support Project55555;an Initiative Of Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Project55555;an Initiative Of Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (352 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Accuses Okorocha Of 'massive Looting' In 8 Years Of Government / EFCC Arrests Uzoho Casmir, Imo Accountant, Accuses Okorocha Of Diverting N1bn / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support Project55555;an Initiative Of Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by DeManNextDoor(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
My Name Is Oyekunle Oyedeji.I Am From Ido Local Government Of Oyo State.
Am Proud To Be A Member Of The Rochas Foundation Old Students Association(ROFOSA)
'I,my family and friends support the #project55555 and also welcome the 5 children from 55 african countries at a time when our benefactor will turn 55.'
LET US SUPPORT QUALITATIVE EDUCATION IN AFRICA
You May Wonder What The Project55555.
'55' in front means from 55 african countries
'5' means the 5 children given schorlarship to by the governor
'55' means the governor's age.
Its The Governor's Effort Towards Helping Africa Become Learned.
Please In The Name Of Whatever U Serve, I Beg You,go To Any Social Media Platform And Declare Your Proclamation That Starts With Your Name And Tag It With #project55555
I'LL APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DO SO

1 Share

Re: Support Project55555;an Initiative Of Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by BlackDBagba: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecided

Mama once said ' charity begins at home'

(1) (Reply)

Apart From State Police Commisioner,which Of Your State Commisioner Is Working? / Nigerian Army Prove Once Again Their Professionalism In Maintain Peace & Order! / Becareful Of Threads And Posts From These Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.