Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores (1852 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Not Using Sony Or Motorola Mobile Phones (products) ? / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores by lawddanny: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Do Nigerian stores sell china products in stores

Phones like oukitel Leagoo xiaomi elephone doogee etc
I would like to buy one of these phones Buh it's not available in Nigeria
Re: Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores by shedy03(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
lawddanny:
Do Nigerian stores sell china products in stores

Phones like oukitel Leagoo xiaomi elephone doogee etc

I would like to buy one of these phones Buh it's not available in Nigeria
as you will order from China to buy the phone, so will you order from China the parts too. lol.
Re: Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores by austinereds(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
you will have to order for it. even jumia and the rest order from China.
Re: Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores by lawddanny: 6:35am On Sep 13, 2017
The problem is not the ordering The problem is that it's not available on pay on delivery
Re: Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores by austinereds(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2017
lawddanny:
The problem is not the ordering
The problem is that it's not available on pay on delivery

all the way from China you wan do pay on delivery. common. you have to pay before delivery.
Re: Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores by lawddanny: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2017
austinereds:

all the way from China you wan do pay on delivery. common. you have to pay before delivery.
that is the problem,
I don't know how to
Re: Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores by effty(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Contact Noobody to order your choice.
Re: Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores by austinereds(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2017
lawddanny:
that is the problem, I don't know how to
you will use ATM card nah then fill in postal address. its straightforward.

(1) (Reply)

Another Smartphone With 4 Cameras Soon To Be Launched By Gionee / 15 Best Launcher For Android Phones. / 11 Best Smartphones Under 50K You Can Buy In Nigeria Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.