Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Please Advise Me On What To Do - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Advise Me On What To Do (723 Views)

Budget Of 70k - 80k For New Phone Advise Me / I Have 30k I Want A Phone That Has 4g. Advise Me / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On What To Do by Irenemmeso(f): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Goodevening all, I ordered a phone from someone a met on facebook through jumia. When i told my sister(she is the one to give me money for the phone) about it, she started scolding me telling me she doesnt knw understand me ordering phone from sumone on facebook.that they would deliver fake phone to me and i wouldnt be able to return it. I asked my friends they said jumia normaly deliver fake phone which u cant return. Please friends how true is this ?what shld i do??...NOTE: I cnt order with my phone
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do by Irenemmeso(f): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Any advise or experience?
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do by maxti: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
I don't understand.
Is it pay on Delivery?
Do you still have your money with you?
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do by Irenemmeso(f): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
maxti:
I don't understand. Is it pay on Delivery? Do you still have your money with you?
yes, it is. I havent given him the money
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do by maxti: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Irenemmeso:
yes, it is. I havent given him the money
Since you are not comfortable. Then cancel it. Go and buy your � in a physical store. You can go with someone to guide you.
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do by Florblu(f): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cancel the order Type the specifications of the phone you like online Get the name of your desired phone Walk in to any Slot
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do by Irenemmeso(f): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alright thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Top 5 Best Web Browsers For Android Devices In 2018 / How To Install Instagram++ On Iphone, Ipad Without Jailbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.