Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady (53316 Views)

See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by intricate(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:
Social media is filled with Lia Mohammmmmedssssssssss.

Desperation to paint Ipob black.
Enemies of freedom everywhere. It's a pity.
I have noticed your posts all day and come to the conclusion that u are frustrated

3 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Tank God d lady has said it, not to stay in ur comfort house n be typing rubbish. the op is an Igbo girl, why do u think she will be lie against her own people whether she is for or against. please, stop reason wit ur Anus.
shataap there im in umuahia and cant anybody form igbo to lie...Igbos r very peaceful...y is it now buhari brought his Python sojas all these nonsense about Igbos started to surface...Use ur head

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by shukuokukobambi: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2017
Raymeg:
shot up

If only whoever bought you a phone thought of educating you first. it's spelt "shut" dear ipobian

3 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Lazy bone! Go and work and stop eyeing the properties of Igbo's on the Island.
werey nie Ati awon Iran e
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ritababe(f): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2017
wristbangle:

How is the situation this morning?
calm, though some shops are still close
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by juszoe82: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2017
You are too cheap with such frame.

Your story is baseless and whoever that paid you to come up will that will fail.

Since you are in Aba why didnt you capture the activities of military that are behind all the crisis.

royalamour:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1577131995677951&id=100001434983340
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by chrismastre5(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2017
lordizak:
I can confirm it's true. I was treated in similar manner at Onitsha. I am from Asaba, an Igbo speaking part, yet they humiliated me. I will denounce my homeland (that's if we even see ourselves as biafrans) if BIAFRA comes through this Kanu.
delta and asaba ppl said they are niger delta na
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by naturefellow(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
video under that kind of condition abi?
pay no mind to all these simpletons talking about video recording of the incident. When I saw the handle, 'IKE-choub', on one of such comments, I didn't bother to read any further. Who does video in the heat of a riot or natural disaster... is it not only in Hollywood that happens
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ugosample(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2017
What kind of country is this bikonu undecided

shame
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by mavinc4u(f): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Na lie jor
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
OlaMiki:
useless comment , u call that a civil protests ?, holding dangerous object ?

mugu....it's called self defense....
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ORIGENAL(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2017
royalamour:

I understand that you want to use the oportunity of ongoing operation Pyton dance ll to display your ugly face, willyou.... gerarahere attension seeker ediot
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by wristbangle: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2017
ritababe:

calm, though some shops are still close

Okay dear
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by discman2k2(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2017
CaptainG00D:

This is a cooked up story.
Why are u giys gullible.
that 500 naira part sold the person out.

My broda,i taya for this story. I wonder how an Igbo man, muvh more group will release u because of N500. hmmmm, also, thry seized the Driver's phone & eventually released it BECAUSE OF N500!!!

Well, everything is possible wt social media.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2017
SwagPower:

Wat? !!in a situation so grave dt ur life was at stake.. Wld ur go-to action b to pull out a fone n record d faces of ur assailants.. Lawwwd!! .. Ur own mumu Neva do.. Mehn I hope most Igbos r nt like dis dimwit.. undecided

you rant when you are been defeated with superior argument. sorry
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2017
royalamour:

And none of them raped u? Thank your star it wasn't fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by NaijaBlend: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Sorry, you must have met people posing as Biafrans; maybe, the Almajiris or Fulani herdsmen. They are many there. Those freedom fighters are not violent; they are peaceful!
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by tsmat(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
So throughout the whole mess not one person in the entire group has a cell phone to video tape what happened so we can verify what she said rather we should take their word for it?

So an entire group was harassing you and not ONE PERSON thought to give us video evidence in a nation that pretty much video tape everything. Abi technology scarce in abia

APC/lie mohammed try harder

NEXT!!

bross they are under attack,how on earth would they have taken a video shot??..bross you need just one thing SENSE....MUMU PIKIN.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Mrjaz(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2017
Mrjaz:
I swear in as much as i do not support touting i jate blunt lies againt the innicent this girl is a bloody lier I wish this was happening in the north my brothers from the other side will rape her and kill her then she won't have the mouth to lie ....why will they take five hundred naira when they can take ur phone ur boss own and that of the driver and many other valuables in the car... Rubbish this is a big lie from the put of hell...imagine see her after photo even better than the before photo black onye ahusa with Igbo name.
Lolzzz, I put it to this liar that she is the one that removed the seat cover, rubbed powder before and oil after, only to make sure she tarnish the image of Biafra. Dear Anurika, if truly anybody beat you, you won't be finer in your after than your before. meet liar Mohammed to teach you how to lie.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by richeso: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2017
anothwer ashawo don come online again... the first one una employ to talk against biafra don collect him own share of $$$

lol
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2017
Benevee:
Some gullible idiots will still come here to defend this situation.

am not surprise that the Biafra agitators are all illiterates, either of the mind or of education

quote me not..

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Akious2k2(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:

I had 2 check ur profile
Clown, claiming 2 b yoruba...
How many Yoruba Muslims do u c carry arms...
Kids everywhere
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Atlantian: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Blame the Nigeria President who sent soldiers to a peaceful place. If they pick up arms, not even the Nigeria military can defeat such a huge population of people. It is a fact, we have just 150K soldiers shared between Sambisa and some work as Fulani herdsmen while some terrorize the South. In the Northern part outside Boko Haram areas no Army is station anywhere to terrorise the people. And I dont know why
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2017
You posted a picture of your ugly face and forgot your oga who was hit with a stone. Shame on you!
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by akulaxx: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Benevee:
Some gullible idiots will still come here to defend this situation.

am not surprise that the Biafra agitators are all illiterates, either of the mind or of education

quote me not..

yes they are illiterates asking the literates to conduct referendum like other civilized literate world

but the answer from the so called educated literates who voted an illiterate to preside over them is NO

aluta continua
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2017
If you are yet to know that Kanu and ipob are blood thirsty touts then I pity for you.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by abimic(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2017
VampireeM:

Stop claiming South West. Go back to your herdsmen and disastrous BENUE STATE. Same way you ran away from your state so Remove the log from your eyes and state first b4 mentioning igbos. Lol tongue
The post was even meant for you sef, I had u in mind typing it... Finally, you're locked in Lagos. .. No home anymore for you, Lagos would give u what Biafra can not and can never give you. You know Lagos would still offer u much more than even the pipe long impossible Biafra dream would. grin.... . If u want Biafra easily, vote the right igbo leaders into power but for now, let's enjoy the show. Like aliens in the attic. .. Game on!
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2017
For the brainless nincompoops who keep asking why the lady didn't film the incident, if you had common sense, you'd realize nobody who is being attacked by thugs would either have the time or desire to film. That would either provoke the thugs to attack you, or they'll seize your gadgets.

Just because you find the story inconvenient doesn't make it untrue. Everybody knows IPOB attracts a lot of touts. I have an uncle who is a trader in Onitsha who could write a long book about his encounters with IPOB touts. IPOB has a disproportionate hold on the dregs of Igbo society. You cannot go to any motor park in the SE where the touts are not hardcore IPOBians.

Look at the Catalan rallies in Spain or the pre-referendum rallies in Scotland and you'll see the young and old, women and men and children well represented all over. Look at the average IPOB rally and it's filled with thugs. That is what happens when you surrender an intellectual movement to a crude charlatan and his band of zombies.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:

so any Igbo against your irrational chants of Biafra is painting IPOB black? you guys need to chill and start reasoning like reasoned and learned people. not all Igbos are ignorant like most of u people do.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by akulaxx: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2017
NaijaBlend:

Sorry, you must have met people posing as Biafrans; maybe, the Almajiris or Fulani herdsmen. They are many there. Those freedom fighters are not violent; they are peaceful!

the army started it

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
And they collected #500 Nigeria currency.
Shameless and hopeless lots.
don't mind those touts. collected d currency of a country you are fighting against, buffoons! only illiterate Igbos chant Biafra upandan, rational minds don't.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ConcernedNL: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2017
The big mistake will be these ipob picking up weapons. The death toll will be incredible.

2017 will be worse than the 1960s for eastern Nigeria because the military is filled with northerners who despise the ignorance and have the weapons and Nigerian resources to back it up. Worse is that it will all be televised.

Nnamdi kanu (a mad man in sane clothes) and his men are foolish if they believe war will help them out. It's unfortunate they can't see past their nose. At least be more powerful and influential first before chest beating but no.

Lagos and sw go com choke with new sets of igbos since they have made the zone a war zone for the sensible ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘Lemonade’: Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood, Bags First Cinema Movie Role / 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.