Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,531 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Olamide Reacts After A Girl Did A Wonderful Mix Of His Top Songs In 60 Seconds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reacts After A Girl Did A Wonderful Mix Of His Top Songs In 60 Seconds (833 Views)

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Reacts After A Girl Did A Wonderful Mix Of His Top Songs In 60 Seconds by HeWrites(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Young talented Singer, Efe Oraka recorded a video of herself as she mixed Olamide’s Top songs with her superb vocals and a blend of guitar sound.

It went so well and i personally have no other word to qualify it than ‘Wonderful’, Giving a street hit an Heart-touching vocal.

The rapper has however reacted to the video and he’s amazed also. He wrote:
@efeoraka o wa talented yes o wa gifted * in Banga’s voice* oooshey

Recall that the young talent once shared a video of herself singing an impressive mashup of 21 Jon Bellion songs in under two minutes.

News From;
http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/olamide-reacts-after-girl-did-wonderful.html

Lalasticlala MissyB Ijebabe

Re: Olamide Reacts After A Girl Did A Wonderful Mix Of His Top Songs In 60 Seconds by HeWrites(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
I think the Rapper should just sign the Girl to replace the yeye YBNL Princess

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Choker's Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday And Also Their On / Boys Drool Over My Big Backsides – Actress Didi Ekanem / Floyd Mayweather Splashes $26million On New Mansion In Beverly Hills (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.