Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | (802 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User / Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Called Him Out For Wearing Agbada To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by Remyboyhefty(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Former Vice president, Abubakar Atiku has latelybeen active in replying critics on Twitter. Here is another one when a twitter used claimed he is part of the biggest threat in Nigeria.He also disclosed his biggest investments a in the Niger Delta regionSee below :

Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2017
He needs the media, easy campaign for him.
Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by GloriaNinja(f): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2017
undecided NIGERIANS GAT NO CHILL
Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by SoNature(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Atiku doesn't seem to have a good reputation.

I think the youths from the north should encourage Shehu Sanni from Kaduna State to run for president.

That man seems to think like normal Nigerians
Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by Tellemall: 1:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Nigerians and Twitter.
Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:13am On Sep 13, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, Atiku follow knack the hammer wey break Nigeria leg.
Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by IamAlexander: 2:16am On Sep 13, 2017
We don't need this expired politician and others again in this country...I pray for French political revolution that brought Emmanuel macron in as president to happen also here in naija.

Mr Atiku please forget about going back to aso rock...did you forget your boxers there?

#newNigeria
Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by freak33: 4:09am On Sep 13, 2017
fuckerstard:
He needs the media, easy campaign for him.

after he win with media when he get there he will start saying rubbish like buhari kinsmen, seeking for a way to silent the media from destroying his presidency if he don't perform.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by Zeze06(m): 6:00am On Sep 13, 2017
smiley

Nigeria I safer with Atiku, but this so many people don't know...
Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by Bari22: 6:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Atiku stop this nonsense, we will never vote for you
Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by paiz: 6:18am On Sep 13, 2017
Nonsense and they pay million in ur school
Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by Yorubaangel(m): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2017
SoNature:

Atiku doesn't seem to have a good reputation.

I think the youths from the north should encourage Shehu Sanni from Kaduna State to run for president.

That man seems to think like normal Nigerians
I really love Sehu Sani... but believe me people like him will always perform woefully in governance... he's better as a senator

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Said He Is One Of The Biggest Threat In Nigeria | by Atiku2019: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2017
I Stand With Atiku2019

(1) (Reply)

Biafra - "We Are Not Sure If IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" / IPOB Unrest: NLC Calls For Retraining Of Military Personnel...News / NGO Bill: Gbajabiamila Reacts To Odinkalu's Campaign + Full Bill(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.