Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) (6955 Views)

Breaking News: Heavy Gunshots In Aso Rock, President’s Aide And ADC Arrested / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by Ikechuob: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2017
EponOjuku:

The army doesn't need to fight Biafrans. Here are 2 steps to end the madness.

1. The north should stop feeding the biafrans.
2. A blockade would be very effective in quenching the desire to fight.

Let the north first start feeding themselves then I'll take them seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
How you fools still in your naturally born mind think the north feed the nation yet hunger is highest at the NORTH!!! My God something is wrong in una head.

Oh and by the way dummy, you need war for that your plan to be successful. Igbo didn't starve during the time we weren't in the nation miserable nation with una did we? I've yet to read any history book before whites came where igbo community were starving. The only reasons it worked during biafra war is because they were at war and most of the farmers couldn't farm at that time.

Like I said before and I'll say it again: Pick up a history book and READ!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by EponOjuku: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

Let the north first starting themselves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
How you fools still in your naturally born mind think the north feed the nation yet hunger is highest at the NORTH!!! My God something is wrong in una head.

Oh and by the way dummy, you need war for that your plan to be successful. Igbo didn't starve during the time we weren't in the nation miserable nation with una did we? I've yet to read any history book before whites came where igbo community were starving. The only reasons it worked during biafra war is because they were at war and most of the farmers couldn't farm at that time.

Like I said before and I'll say it again: Pick up a history book and READ!!

You are national parasites incapable of feeding yourselves and feeding on others.

You claim to be exporting rice from Anambra and claim Abakaliki rice is the next big thing. Regrettably, statistics show that you people are a disappointment and disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by Ikechuob: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2017
EponOjuku:

You are national parasites incapable of feeding yourselves and feeding on others.

You claim to be exporting rice from Anambra and claim Abakaliki rice is the next big thing. Regrettably, statistics show that you people are a disappointment and disgrace.

This miserable rat actually believes niggeria statistics. I guess your brain dead ass is the only person on this planet that's yet to learn your fucking governmemt FABRICATE everything it presents as stats. Your supposed to be out of recession according to your niggeria statistics, pray tell what's reduced since the so called reduction? Isn't food, and all the other necessity still high?
Also, your niggeria is supposed to be the largest GDP in Africa, pray tell why is other African countries far out doing your niggeria?

Oh I supose your also the only buff00n whom isn't aware that igboland stretches past SE. Heck monkey you're even talking to a delta igbo ediot. Oyigbo LGA alone contributes more that your neatherthal clan does.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by EponOjuku: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

This miserable rat actually believes niggeria statistics. I guess your brain dead ass is the only person on this planet that's yet to learn your fucking governmemt FABRICATE everything it presents as stats. Your supposed to be out of recession according to your niggeria statistics, pray tell what's reduced since the so called reduction.
Also, your niggeria is supposed to be the largest GPD in Africa, pray tell why is other African countries far out doing your niggeria?

Oh I supose your also the only buff00n whom isn't aware that igboland stretches past SE. Heck monkey you're even talking to a delta igbo ediot. Oyigbo LGA alone contributes more that your neatherthal clan does.

Very good. You've confessed that you're Delta Igbo. The same people mainstream Igbos refer to as not proper Igbos.

Go and ask Kachikwu how they opposed his nomination.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by maxiflexy(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2017
IPOB should not bring their rubbish war to the South South especially states like Akwa Ibom and Cross River which consign me, or I will join forces with the military and March to the east. nonesense
Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by Ikechuob: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2017
EponOjuku:

Very good. You've confessed that you're Delta Igbo. The same people mainstream Igbos refer to as not proper Igbos.

Go and ask Kachikwu how they opposed his nomination.

Oh you mean that story you Afonja spread cause the only people we saw denying his nomination were you Afonja claiming that's what SE wants.

Come with another divide and rule tactics. I was here when your Savage clan was on their period at that time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by Stingman: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2017
EponOjuku:

Look at this flatheaded nonentity thinking that your madness would affect us in Lagos.

During the Civil War, while your fathers were being killed by federal forces, we were still having our parties in Lagos and closing the streets.

As at today, Igboland is becoming a war zone and your people in other areas would not make a single sound where they are for fear of being dealt with by their host communities. Whether you like it or not, Igbos outside Igboland have become IDPs.

Mind you, this time, there's no Victor Banjo to lead you cowardly ingrates into battle. Let Kanu lead you and complete your destruction.

You will be the biggest clown in history to think that Lagos of fall places will be spared this time. Nobody was ready in 1967. Today is obviously very different. Continue mocking the Igbos even when Biafra has nothing to do with your region. I wise person ought to sit on the fence, but not your garrulous Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by Stingman: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
maxiflexy:
IPOB should not bring their rubbish war to the South South especially states like Akwa Ibom and Cross River which consign me, or I will join forces with the military and March to the east. nonesense

Sissy, I know you are joking...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by CaptainGOOD: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2017
mrvitalis:
Kanu has finally done it ...

All igbos have worked for in the last 50 years is at risk right now

Two fools that came back from London with over emotional attitude that made them see things from a single point and both fools never listened to advice

Buhari sent south east governors to give Kanu a final warning and he refused to understand now is the time

Pick this guy up already ...he shouldn't have an escape route like ojukwu

I knew it all this while that u are afonja.. grin
Just that line sold u out.
Becoz no igbo person disrespects ojukwu.
Even the ones that dont support kanu or ipob dont speak ill of ojukwu...
These are what afonjas are known for.
I just knew it therz no how u cant be afonja..
Hehehehe grin

Typical coward afonja.. cant boldly say who hie is bcoz he knows he would be defeated grin
Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by maxiflexy(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2017
Stingman:

Sissy, I know you are joking...
dude we will not allow the genocide carried out by biafran fighter's in 1968 in Ogoja repeat itself
Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by nabzguy: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Why are Igbos living in Rivers draging Rivers people into this struggle, why not cause mayhem in any of your South East state, you want Rivers people to Chase you out of Oyigbo and every part of the state? Rivers people are not interested in this Biafra stuff right from the time of Ojukwu, and they won't be interested now!
Re: Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) by nabzguy: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Why are Igbos living in Rivers draging Rivers people into this struggle, why not cause mayhem in any of your South East state, you want Rivers people to Chase you out of Oyigbo and every part of the state? Rivers people are not interested in this B stuff right from the time of Ojukwu, and they won't be interested now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Bamidele Calls For Cancellation Of APC Primary / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Umar Abubakar Kebbi Governor-Elect, Deputy / List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.