Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) (1311 Views)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Naa Dromor Adjei Is Dead! Pastor Glitter Sower's Daughter Drugged By Man / Naija Native Doctor, Chi Marine Raises Alarm After Being ‘Fed By Witches’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by mikeangelo(m): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2017
9-year-old old girl is presently admitted at St Lukes Anglican Hospital, Wusasa, Zaria after she was raped by a man living with her parents. Below is the report posted on Instagram by makeup artist, Jamila Abdullahi Yunusa:

"Okay, my younger brother was admitted in the hospital and then I came across this 9 year old girl in the ward.. Inna liLlahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajiun. She was raped by a guy that lived with her parents, they fed him, and gave him shelter in their home.
And of all the favours done by the parents, he paid them by raping their daughter.

When I asked the little girl, she said 'he threatened me with a knife and said he's going to kill me'. The guy was arrested immediately.
Now, the relatives of the guy just came to the hospital and they're begging the mother to let it go, forgive and forget. And they also informed her that if she doesn't want to let it go, they know their ways, and they'll make sure the guy is released. (They're threatening the mother)
I'm calling on the government and other NGOs to please do something about it. They live in Chikaji Zaria. Presently admitted in St Lukes Anglican Hospital, Wusasa, Zaria.
cc: seun osewa victor

Re: Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 13, 2017
undecided

All these child molesters sef!

With the increase of oloshos in the country,one will think they will desist from such act but d reverse is d case

A child that does not even know rhe right tone

This is a slap to all the oloshos, una need to reevaluate and reduce ur fees abeg.
Re: Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by Akposy(m): 2:18am On Sep 13, 2017
Hello guys.

Please i paid money into someone account few weeks back but i misplaced the teller. The person said he did not receive the money, how do i get evidence or vindicate myself cos its causing lots of issues
Re: Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:37am On Sep 13, 2017
EVERY RAPISTS DESERVES A DEATH SENTENCE.
Re: Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by purityval(m): 2:52am On Sep 13, 2017
I fear what the innocent girl will become if not properly cared for. This rape ish has long term effect than the immediate.

And for the rapist long term sentence fall on you.
Re: Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by TPound(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Akposy:
Hello guys.

Please i paid money into someone account few weeks back but i misplaced the teller. The person said he did not receive the money, how do i get evidence or vindicate myself cos its causing lots of issues

if you remember the date you paid,go to the bank you made the deposit and ask for the book you filled after making the deposit. that way,you can trace the account number and the rest. good luck
Re: Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by blessedvisky(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2017
mikeangelo:
9-year-old old girl is presently admitted at St Lukes Anglican Hospital, Wusasa, Zaria after she was raped by a man living with her parents. Below is the report posted on Instagram by makeup artist, Jamila Abdullahi Yunusa:

"Okay, my younger brother was admitted in the hospital and then I came across this 9 year old girl in the ward.. Inna liLlahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajiun. She was raped by a guy that lived with her parents, they fed him, and gave him shelter in their home.
And of all the favours done by the parents, he paid them by raping their daughter.

When I asked the little girl, she said 'he threatened me with a knife and said he's going to kill me'. The guy was arrested immediately.
Now, the relatives of the guy just came to the hospital and they're begging the mother to let it go, forgive and forget. And they also informed her that if she doesn't want to let it go, they know their ways, and they'll make sure the guy is released. (They're threatening the mother)
I'm calling on the government and other NGOs to please do something about it. They live in Chikaji Zaria. Presently admitted in St Lukes Anglican Hospital, Wusasa, Zaria.
cc: seun osewa victor

Hello, it will make more sense to put the rapists pic here rather than the poor girl's. Also try and tag the Nigerian police in real life and Social Media. if it gains enough attention, he won't go like that.

People are very funny. The same relatives that could not take care of a useless adult are now claiming ways and connections. [sub][/sub] undecided
Re: Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by AkProsper(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2017
they need to start cutting all the male rapist pri.ck oh.

check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by Akposy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
TPound:

if you remember the date you paid,go to the bank you made the deposit and ask for the book you filled after making the deposit. that way,you can trace the account number and the rest. good luck
thank you..but i have left the state i made the payment
Re: Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by TPound(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Akposy:
thank you..but i have left the state i made the payment
if your integrity is at stake,my broda, take a trip back there o...
Re: Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by Akposy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
TPound:

if your integrity is at stake,my broda, take a trip back there o...
Thanks. It has been resolved

1 Like

Re: Girl, 9, Raped By Man Who Is Being Fed By Her Mum (photo) by Franky826: 12:10am On Oct 02, 2017
sad

Don't know any human rights activity but if anyone have their Twitter handles here please give me or drop it here. I'll CC them on Twitter so that this story can go viral. This little girl and her family needs to get justice.

Imagine the impunity and arrogance of this rapist's family members

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ N*de Photos Online…and This Happened (see Here) / See Reactions After Emanuel Nwude Fraud Case Was Mentioned On Ladbible News(pics / Dad Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Dead Wife And Child In Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.