Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. (2808 Views)

Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by babyfaceafrica: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2017
ipoblogic:

We condemn and regret the killing of the Hausa man.
But please, don't ignore the fact it was a represal on the killings of our own people by the hausa/fulani in uniform.

We were warned of what exactly?
Listen Carefully, no amount of intimidation will stop our agitation for self determination.
Bulgari has scored an own goal.
It is a matter of time.
una never see anything..why una kill person?
Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by Kokolet11: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2017
ipoblogic:
As much as Nnamdi is just a member of the Family, he has become the symbol of the struggle.
Among all. Family members, none like him has risen with boldness since the days of Ojukwu, our great commander.

It is necessary we let Buhari and his fellow Jihardists know that Nnamdi is not as cheapas he thinks.
Nnamdi must be protected.

1. This is a message to Buhari, all other Jihardists and the British government that our resolve is real.

2. Nnamdi symbolises this struggle at this moment, we can't let cowards who are bereft of logic take him.

3. We are willing to pay the supreme sacrifice for our nation
We are patriots. This struggle is for our unborn children.

This is message is for the agent of government who has contacted us to stand down and sacrifice Nnamdi. The other channel of communication is closed for now. We are no longer willing to talk with any government agent. Not after killing our brothers.

As for other Nigerians who are happy over this development, our people have a saying, " a slave who dogged the grave to bury a fellow slave, should know that one day, it would be his turn"

Finally, for shedding innocent blood, Nigeria is cursed.
They that kill by the sword shall die by the sword.

Truth is, we can't go back.

Love to all.
bros i am willing to die because of biafra,i am not going back on biafra.
Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by Kokolet11: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2017
ipoblogic:
As much as Nnamdi is just a member of the Family, he has become the symbol of the struggle.
Among all. Family members, none like him has risen with boldness since the days of Ojukwu, our great commander.

It is necessary we let Buhari and his fellow Jihardists know that Nnamdi is not as cheapas he thinks.
Nnamdi must be protected.

1. This is a message to Buhari, all other Jihardists and the British government that our resolve is real.

2. Nnamdi symbolises this struggle at this moment, we can't let cowards who are bereft of logic take him.

3. We are willing to pay the supreme sacrifice for our nation
We are patriots. This struggle is for our unborn children.

This is message is for the agent of government who has contacted us to stand down and sacrifice Nnamdi. The other channel of communication is closed for now. We are no longer willing to talk with any government agent. Not after killing our brothers.

As for other Nigerians who are happy over this development, our people have a saying, " a slave who dogged the grave to bury a fellow slave, should know that one day, it would be his turn"

Finally, for shedding innocent blood, Nigeria is cursed.
They that kill by the sword shall die by the sword.

Truth is, we can't go back.

Love to all.
bros i am willing to die because of biafra,i am not going back on biafra
Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by Anticabal: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2017
dat9jaguy:

Spear me the yerns.
This agitation is fake,it is for selfish reasons.
Every part of Nigeria is facing what the southeast is facing.
We must work together to right the wrongs not one albino coming to form god for his types.

Together we stand
Divided we............

Na by force to stand with you? Why not find your fellow almajiris and pro-almajiris to stand with you?
Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2017
onyenze123:
Nnamdi KANU is a problem that can only be solve partially by restructuring or fully by referendum. period
If only the president will know this.......but him mumu advisers never get sense reach your level

1 Like

Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Ishilove:

*Jihadist*

If you must rant on the internet, at least rant in proper grammar. It will show that there exists some intellectuals in the ranks of IPOB miscreants.

Yes we have intellectuals..

Any other thing ma'am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
dunkem21:

Don't mind Ishilove.. Another Joe Igbokwe undecided
She isn't even Igbo, don't bother about her....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by lastmessenger: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

False news, you say?
https://www.nairaland.com/4050395/lady-shares-experience-hands-ipob

You have your picture in the above link. Is war avoidable at this point, knowing full well that IPOB is confrontation ready?
I have red the news and all I can say is that is all lies. The lady mentioned enyimba junction in aba and I can aware there is no such junction in aba and all her stories are make up of all she saw in the Internet (she may also be saying the truth).I am not for ibop nor for FG as the both are all made people who is yet to understood common sense.

No need spreading false news as the effect can be disastrous
Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by Sanchez01: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2017
lastmessenger:
I have red the news and all I can say is that is all lies. The lady mentioned enyimba junction in aba and I can aware there is no such junction in aba and all her stories are make up of all she saw in the Internet (she may also be saying the truth).I am not for ibop nor for FG as the both are all made people who is yet to understood common sense.

No need spreading false news as the effect can be disastrous
My concern is not the lady's account, but that of another who even posted a picture of someone allegedly dragged by some guys. You want to tell me you didn't see that?
Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by myright: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2017
obyrich:
I know. Please let the principle of non-violent agitation be sustained. Emotions should not overrun reason. Let IPOB not be radicalised. Let peace prevail let wisdom guide. This is a grand plan. Do not play into the hands of the Fulani's. No confrontation of any sort. IPOB is not armed and should not be. The ideology is sustained not by force.

Intelligent people are already condemning the unwarranted display of force by the Nigerian soldiers. Let wisdom prevail.
so, when they(zoo army) kill us what should we do?
Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by Pampasi(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Ishilove:

If they must disturb our ears, disturb it in a way we can understand. That's why these miscreants are being treated like thugs.

Abeg leave matter

Oya crawl back to literature and speak your grammar there. Bullshyt
Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by lastmessenger: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

My concern is not the lady's account, but that of another who even posted a picture of someone allegedly dragged by some guys. You want to tell me you didn't see that?
I have not seen that yet. All am saying is let's be careful what we say or the information we spread. By spreading false news someone's life can be put in danger and if the person dies,we are indirectly involved in the persons death. Those who really believe in one Nigeria should by their action show it
Re: The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. by dat9jaguy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Anticabal:

Na by force to stand with you? Why not find your fellow almajiris and pro-almajiris to stand with you?

I want to stand united with the Igbos
But IPOB can divide,scatter,disintergrate for all i care.
In other words IPOB GO TO HELL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings / REVEALED!!! Saraki Has No Powers To Order DSS Daura / AY, Clint Return N10m, Shun Rally For NDDC MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.