Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (49836 Views)

Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Sgttanner: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2017
rocknation62:
So this is your own definition of HAPPINESS

LEMME KEEP QUITE
if he doesnt have money... I bet he can never approach this kinda of a girl... So technically.. It was the money he has that bought him the Babe (his happiness)..... So kip kwayet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by QueenMarvella(f): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2017
Wow......
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Assassin101: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2017
in her words, she stated "Don’t underestimate him"....... there's more to this than just his coins..
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by nobleblood: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Women will marry anything for fame.

But rest in the knowledge that this kind sharp girl will hardly have a child for that man. She is likely to flush out that man sperm. Women think ahead. No woman want to have a Baby which the likelhood might be a midget.

3 Likes

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Mother and son.

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2017
Chai

I wish i b there neighbor.

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2017
Born in 1998? That makes him 19! He is still a boy. Why the rush? Money dey sha.

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2017
ah cant believe it... all d best tho..
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2017
I hope their case wont be like Chinedu "Aki" Ikedieze and his wife case...
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2017
trouble

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by hadizadeezy(f): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2017
God forbid bad thing...chai

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by gabpaul: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2017
Hello Nairalanders

We currently have good UK used phones in stock..and they all work 100% perfect

Prices are as follows

Galaxy S6 EDGE = 83K
Galaxy s6 = 58k
Galaxy Note 5 = 89K
LG G5 = 65K
LG G4 = 38K
Iphone 6 16GB = 100K
LG V10 = 65K
Galaxy Note 4 = 56K
Galaxy Note 4 Edge = 77K
Galaxy s6 Edge+ = 114K
Huawei Mate 7 = 65K
HTC M8 = 35K
HTC E8 = 30K

Prices are slightly negotiable
Call or whatsapp for more Info - 08062564068
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by buniyad(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2017
ibkkk:
I could see the bride to be with the ring bearer.

Where's the groom?
.. Dude u no go kill me ooo, i don laff tire for here. Truly d ring bearer. we are waiting for d groom to show up. grin
ibkkk:
I could see the bride to be with the ring bearer.

Where's the groom?
.. Dude u no go kill me ooo, i don laff tire for here. Truly d ring bearer. we are waiting for d groom to show up.
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Is he Ghana's version of "Aka and Pawpaw"? grin
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Get money and all other earthly things will be commanded by you.

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Euclidean(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Nairaland shey e whine me ni.. Hw wil u tell me dis minor wantu marry dat busty n curvageous lady undecided
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2017
No it cannot ... only poor people who haven't seen money say that
Sgttanner:
Someone should come and tell me money can't buy happiness

2 Likes

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2017
Unbreakable007:
Chai

I wish i b there neighbor.

shocked shocked
so you think they live in public yard like you...... Say no to poverty....ode
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by mykemiley(f): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2017
I dey see tins for diz nairaland oo grin > grin grin grin
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by 2shure: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2017
He might be small
But or according to my biology tracher back then at i.s.i
Rsther than say but he will say bet
And na dictation things
So me go vex ask am make he spell bet.
He go vex punish me .
Dis midget gotta big ass dhic
Na im dey shine her pekus
All this opos
And hook up biches
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by movetoca: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Unfvckingbelievable...I give up.
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Oh
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by geo4c: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2017
is he not her son?? i yam not understanding ooooo
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Wat did I just read
If he is 19yrs old
Y d rush to marry
Abi na 1988 dem born am
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by tracy23: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2017
at 19? hope the marriage lasts, that is if the girl is not after his money

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2017
dinma007:
Ghanaian actor, Samuel Nana Yaw Dabo popularly called Dabo, has announced he will wed his sweetheart, Vivian Okyere soon.

The two actors featured in Kumawood movie “Megye wo girl” in which Yaw Dabo snatched Vivian Okyere from his boss.

And now, much to fans’ delight, that romance is becoming a reality.

Dabo told Ghanaian website, Ghpage that he has been dating Vivian for some time now.

In a video recorded in May, Vivian reiterated her love for Dabo, after the public expressed doubts about the authenticity of their relationship.

Vivian professed his love for Dabo, saying:

“My love for Yaw Dabo it’s natural, Don’t underestimate him, He is my heart.”

Samuel Nana Yaw Dabo popularly called Dabo was born in 1998. He is a comic actor in the Kumawood movie industry from Ghana. Due to his little size he found it a bit difficult in his career but was later introduced into the movie industry by popular actor Kwaku Manu.

The young actor is also an entrepreneur as he owns three football clubs in the colts division with an U-10, U-14 and U-17 teams.

In a recent interview, Dabo said that he was crazy about Vivian and had accepted her love with alacrity. He said they two of them understand each other, and dismissed suggestions that Vivian could be after his money.

He said Vivian genuinely loved him and was not in any way drawn to his riches. The actor said he could announce a date to wed Vivian sooner rather than later.

“It won’t be long at all, may be we can announce our wedding date,” he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/ghanaian-actor-yaw-dabo-wed-girlfriend-vivian-okyere-photos/
in Kanye's voice "she ain't nothing bt a gold digger"

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Siena247(f): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Na which kind nonsense b dis na
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by freshvine(f): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Confident man
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Sgttanner:
if he doesnt have money... I bet he can never approach this kinda of a girl... So technically.. It was the money he has that bought him the Babe (his happiness)..... So kip kwayet
How are u so sure He was the one that approached the girl? Now,Take a close look at the pishure in the pool...who is more happier btwn d 2 of them?

I'm still keeping quite...

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Ebrus1(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
mykemiley:
I dey see tins for diz nairaland oo grin > grin grin grin
you were blind bfor
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by doctorpromise(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2017
1998? surely, he is too young to marry

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2017
money is talking

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Calls Annie Idibia 'Old'. 2face Replies / The N480k Shoe Toke Makinwa's Dog Destroyed (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.