Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters (21890 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by fergie001: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Praktikals:

The president should sit and talk with miscreants? Are you ok?
So you mean,the same Oduduwa people who clamoured for same are miscreants?
So Yar'Adua wasn't ok for talking to ND "miscreants"

Catalonians are also "miscreants"

And who is talking about IPOB,or the general message which is publicly spoken about
And for your ?,I am with my senses.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by PHILipu1(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Olu20090:
Nigerian Army playing with fire...how do you think you can quench this with force and fire? Buhari don't have sense at all.
Cownu is the coward,he should be brave enough like Ojukwu and declare biafra then we will know where we are because as it stand,the army don't know which rule of engagement they should apply but cownu can make it easier for them by just announcing Biafra republic and let the war start and end for once.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by KingAfo(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2017
divinehand2003:
I like this response by the IPOD people. ONE 4 ALL, ALL FOR ONE. The crowd was not rented. They believe in a course and they are more than determined to fight on till they get what they want.

Kudos to all biafrans.
Why are you nt there then.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by Webman007: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2017
To Live is to DIE...AND TO DIE IS TO LIVE...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by 1miccza: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2017
fergie001:

I do not just und d man.
As a leader,you just create balance and be rationale.
What hurts people is that the Fulani's are busy maiming and killing,almost ntn is done about it.
The military should be sent back to their barracks.

Look at what is happening in ekeremor,the army again,in the name of Operation Delta Safe.
If they are hungry for war,send them to Syria

Honestly i don't understand the man, now i understand why they said the man has a suya paper instead of a certificate

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by MTKbudapest(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2017
Thats the lion of the east. A true leader.
Where are those fools that said kanu ran into hiding?
Here he is and as fearless and bold as the lion.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by perdollar(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2017
lol. ds is just d phase one. peaceful provocative protest until .......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by SmartMugu: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2017
This man is indeed loved by his people. The Governors will need bulletproof cars to make it through such a crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by abbeyty(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2017
I love their spirit let everyone goes it different way. Nigeria is a scam created by British, up oduduwa Republic. some fools are now supporting Atiku for 2019. when are we going to get it right as a nation if we keep on recycling these criminals?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by do4luv14(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2017
FrancisDiote:
The president has bad advisers. He has not only increased the popularity of Nnamdi Kanu in Nigeria, he has also increased his reputation abroad.

Osinbajo only calmed the nerves and allowed everybody to be. The agitators would have been tired by now with no new place to visit.

Instead he chooses to use force and arms on unarmed citizens. What a bad advise from his advisers

number one of those advisers are Shehu SANI, and MAMMAM duara
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by fergie001: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2017
1miccza:

Honestly i don't understand the man, now i understand why they said the man has a suya paper instead of a certificate

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by kernel505: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Praktikals:
The president should sit and talk with miscreants? Are you ok?
No! He should sit down and negotiate with Boko Haram terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by SOFTENGR: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2017
zenmaster:

Operation python running
grin grin grin
Python flee

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by win2kwire: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Pls get more supporters, let the number get to 5 million or more before shooting start.
I can't wait!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by Aragon: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2017
fergie001:
Buhari is not a wise man.

What are the MODS waiting for nah.
There will be huge traffic and masturbation on this kind of thread.

Buhari,this isn't a war you can win with guns,
We love Nigeria,it is the injustice meted that has made people react,do the needful,surprise onochie,and her many goons here,sit and talk,You are the President not an Imam.

What INJUSTICE that has not been meted out on the Entire Ordinary Nigerians? Last time same BUHARI shared money to State Governors from the Paris Funds.. Some State Governors were using the Money to buy Houses for their Girlfriends in the United States while the people kept quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Is either PMB has the worst advisers mankind has ever seen OR PMB's ideas does not belong to this age n he has no bizness being in Aso rock...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by 1miccza: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=fergie001 post=60411492][/quote]
It's true now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by Softwhales(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2017
norms
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters by Mynd44: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2017
I am tired of these lies.

Please keep your propaganda wars off Nairaland.

This video was uploaded yesterday at 8am meaning this did not even happen yesterday.

What is it with people and lies? undecided

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support / Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle / Kperogi: "Connecting The Dots Between Aisha Buhari & Armed Invasion At Aso Rock"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.