Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu (2162 Views)

Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail / ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu / They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by olamide900: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has alleged that the soldiers who held him hostage in his house were acting on the order of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Kanu claimed that Buhari gave the “Hausa, Fulani” soldiers’ order to assassinate him because he “strongly believe” and fight for the “liberation of Biafran people.”

Read more: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Cops Found Dead The Next Day

Speaking through IPOB’s spokesperson, Emma Powerful, in a statement sent to DAILY POST, Kanu claimed that the Nigerian Army in a bid to perfect the assassination plot had attacked his convoy at “Ubakala junction on his way for an official assignment.”

The statement reads, “

We the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) and it’s leadership worldwide under the command and leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the director Radio and Biafra television wish to bring to the attention of well-meaning Nigerians and the entire world that Nigeria Government led by Major General Muhammadu Buhari and his core Hausa fulani dominated jihadist army and Police in Nigerian uniforms have been drafted to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s house in Afaraukwu Ibeku Umuahia Abia State.

[url=https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/%E2%80%9Dwhy-president-buhari-sent-soldiers-to-%E2%80%98assassinate-me%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu.2509/]READ MORE HERE[/url]
: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/%E2%80%9Dwhy-president-buhari-sent-soldiers-to-%E2%80%98assassinate-me%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu.2509/

1 Like

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by babyfaceafrica: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2017
Lolz..jokes

1 Like

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by cuedish: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2017
Nnamidi cownu.....
THe ipob comedian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Lies.
Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by SaulRazor: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2017
They have failed IN JESUS NAME ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Cyynthia(f): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari is afraid of tomorrow that's Why he's seriously hunting KANU.
If Kanu is a "miscreant", why is Bubu having a sleepiness night because because of him ?

No matter what, Ibos must get their heart desires.
God bless all lovers of freedom out there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by DonVikings: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2017
The Pig with an imaginary importance cheesy

Kanu seems to be doing better than FFK in comedy nowadays. cheesy
Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by timecapsule: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2017
We are wiser than them that claim that they are the wisest.
They want to create a seen that will provide excuse for him not to attend UN meeting by next week.
SORRY
We are waiting for you at UN meeting were you happens to be one of the speakers.

We will meet at UN for judgment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by dannytoe(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2017
K
Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Whyem15: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2017
It will only take one airstrike to make you disappear if he really wants you dead
Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Stingman: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2017
DonVikings:
The Pig with an imaginary importance cheesy

Kanu seems to be doing better than FFK in comedy nowadays. cheesy

Why send military tanks to hunt a pig? Insanity is a problem for most people...You need to see a doctor urgently. The joke is on you bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2017
This is all unnecessary, they be acting like nnamdi kanu is bigger than the fg.

1 Like

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by SwiftME: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Stingman:

Why send military tanks to hunt a pig? Insanity is a problem for most people...You need to see a doctor urgently. The joke is on you bro.
Lol, they will say anything to make them selves feel happy. They seriously need a win. Kanu has been a hurtful pin on their mother's ni*pple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
This is all unnecessary, they be acting like nnamdi kanu is bigger than the fg.

Of course he is... he has weakened and defeated them with truth.. they are now scared , of his next move...hehehehe
U think they dont know?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by frank202012: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2017
b
Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Frankyboy1(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Look I am of igbo and naija delta parents,in all true reality we have among ourselves, elites that sympathises with kanus cause, and also those that do not conform to his brute and unrefined utterances,my humble self inclusive,kanu lost me from the inception of radio biafra, the hate speech was unprecedented and not in line with my biblical beliefs and human convictions, now the question is this, from recent videos uploaded,how many elites, let's say doctors,lawyers,teachers or bankers do you see withstanding or confronting the military men? You see men with more of brute but no mental acumen, they 've been brainwashed that d world is waiting on their videos to rescue them,and deal with the Nigerian Goverment, so you hear them saying things like we are not armed ,but you can be seen holding bottles,sticks and sharp weapons,.what re those toys? Pls and pls my brothers with some formal education, we must not give credence to stupidity and lawlessness,anger should not replace our senses of reasoning in this time and age,the mob does not bring genuine change,but chaos and bloodshed,i am.not holding forth for the Government, they have their own faults,but Government is an.institution anywhere in the world,and must be respected,Just because we hate the power or party at the centre! Shouldn't give us the right to throw away restraint,is the political marginalization.worth this nasty route?how genuinely are we really slaves, as we 're made to believe by Kanu, we might have need for constitutional reforms and.restructuring which.is being echoed nation wide, but this approach reels of stupidity and outright dumbness

4 Likes

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by roundman: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2017
timecapsule:
We are wiser than them that claim that they are the wisest.
They want to create a seen that will provide excuse for him not to attend UN meeting by next week.
SORRY
We are waiting for you at UN meeting were you happens to be one of the speakers.

We will meet at UN for judgment.
una don start,well next week nor far.we are waiting to see the comedian at the UN.

1 Like

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu - Boohaari...na look i just dey look them
Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by modik(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:
Buhari is afraid of tomorrow that's Why he's seriously hunting KANU.
If Kanu is a "miscreant", why is Bubu having a sleepiness night because because of him ?

No matter what, Ibos must get their heart desires.
God bless all lovers of freedom out there.

Always on point.

Sefinito

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by IgboSubmarine: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari thinks the Igbos will let him go free if Kanu is pronounced dead.

Buhari will end up disintegrating Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Grabbeast: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Buhari thinks the Igbos will let him go free if Kanu is pronounced dead.

Buhari will end up disintegrating Nigeria

If Kanu is pronounced dead,

Ipod will immediately take up arms and become a terrorist group. smiley
Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by IgboSubmarine: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Grabbeast:

If Kanu is pronounced dead,

Ipod will immediately take up arms and become a terrorist group. smiley

IPOB will take up arms and become a secessionist group that will attract the UN to conduct a Referendum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by opalu: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu by mercy0008(f): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2017
looking at that pic of kanu and all that's on my mind is, Kanu is a zaddy. fine man

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Obasanjo Visits Jonathan In Otueke To Ask For Forgiveness / Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) / How APC Decampee was treated in Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.