Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage (1002 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by CallMeNJay: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTgcn2JJCNk
Photographs have emerged online of members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, in their thousands trooping to the residence of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, following latest report of him being held hostage by soldiers.

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/09/10000-ipob-members-move-to-nnamdi-kanus.html

IPOB members could be seen in tippers, buses and other cars from different parts of South-East heading to Kanu’s residence in Umuhia, the Abia state capital.

It was earlier reported that personnel of the Nigerian Army had held the IPOB leader hostage while shooting sporadically at his residence.

See photos and video beloe

1 Like

Re: Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by paiz: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2017
still happening
Re: Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by ubongoton(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Lolz
This thing might lead to war o.
I knew by the time buhari come back that this ipob of a thing will raise to another level.but what is the way forward?
Re: Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by whitebeard(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2017
I don't see the army, this people can be 100+ miles away claiming they are protecting KANU from the army that is right outside his doorstep.. grin grin
Re: Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2017
I love Buhari! Please continue punishing us! We are smiling!
Re: Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by babyfaceafrica: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2017
And so?
Re: Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Interesting...
Re: Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by businessempire: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2017
Its either the country is restructured or IPOB wins...

In the beginning, I never supported Biafra. But since I was born up till now Nigeria remains same. The old cargos ruling this great nation have vehemently refused to do the needful because of selfish interest.
Re: Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by obyrich(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2017
Yesterday picture
Re: Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by PointB: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2017
This reminds me of the classic song:

Electric Avenue by Eddy Grant

Boy
Boy

Down in the street there is violence
And a lots of work to be done
No place to hang out our washing
And I can't blame all on the sun, oh no

We gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
And then we'll take it higher
Oh we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue

Workin' so hard like a soldier
Can't afford a thing on TV
Deep in my heart I'm a warrior
Can't get food for them kid, good God

Oh no
Oh no
Oh no
Oh no

Who is to blame in one country
Never can get to the one
Dealin' in multiplication
And they still can't feed everyone, oh no

Out in the street
Out in the street
Out in the daytime
Out in the night

Out in the street
Out in the street
Out in the playground
In the dark side of town

And then we'll take it higher, Electric Avenue
And then we'll take it higher, Electric Avenue
Re: Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by simultaneousboi(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Igbos are not smilling
Re: Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage by jpphilips(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
simultaneousboi:
Igbos are not smilling

Stop confusing IPOB with igbos please

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) / Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help / Breaking -boko Haram Kills 8 Soldiers In Yobe. Carted Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.