Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

We Versus Them! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Versus Them! (396 Views)

Benin Versus London - How Times Have Changed. / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS / President Buhari Crowd Versus Nnamdi Kanu's Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Versus Them! by wakaman: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2017
Never play ostrich!

The ongoing skirmishes in the eastern part of the Nigeria is presently seething!
Nigeria is on the verge of a war!

Like all wars the actors and directors take a stand of " we versus them"

We are similar and different from them, they are similar and diffent from we.

Common sense being thrown out not valuing our( we and them) similarity in having differences.
This as always been the seed sown to harvest wars.

Like all wars, the heaviest casualty is suffered by people with the "Us" disposition( innocents and civilians). For to not be for we, is to be for them.

We and them, would come to a climax when "Us" people are being targeted by the we and them people.

Thus war would be harvested. Decimation of humans and their rights would be witnessed,the harvest of death would be bountiful.

But Alas
The harvests are never equal because of we and them, there would always be a victor and a victim in all played out scenarios.

I say, are you? We,them or Us.

Common sense is common love!

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Be The One To Actualize Biafra - Lagos Based Pastor / Which Would You Choose? / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [18 September, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.