Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military (1320 Views)

Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours / David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by Stingman: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Christopher Isiguzo in Enugu and Paul Obi in Abuja

The Biafra Zionists Federation, (BZF) tuesday gave a 48-hour ultimatun to the military high command to discontinue its operation Python Dance II by withdrawing troops from the South-east zone.

The BZF, which is one of the pro-Biafra groups with Mr. Benjamin Onwuka as its leader, insisted that the launch of operation Python Dance II in the South-east by the Nigerian Army was aimed at intimidating the people of the area.

The group alleged that lives were lost during the alleged invasion of the home of Nnamdi Kanu last Sunday in Umuahia.

In a statement he issued to journalists in Enugu, self-acclaimed Biafra President, Onwuka said the federal government and the Army hierarchy would pay dearly for the lives lost in the said attack.

“For sending armed soldiers to Biafra, it is political suicide for them and they will pay dearly for it.
“Army has nothing to do with Biafra and this intimidation will not work. Biafra is alive; Biafra has since been recognized by the US. So, it can no longer be crushed. Our back-up is the US. So, Buhari is wasting his time, because the army will not stop Biafra’s independence.

“Sending troops to come to intimidate us is not going to work. Any loss of life by any Biafran, whoever it is, is a great pain and regrettable, but they will pay very dearly.
“I am warning them; I’m giving them 48 hours that all troops in the South-east, the South-south and the Middle Belt, must be withdrawn immediately. They are going to pay a heavy price.

“My heart goes out to all the Biafrans kiilled and their families. These soldiers are nothing but terrorists.
“In the North, the Boko Haram and the Hausa-Fulani herdsmen are killing people in thousands; in the Middle-Belt civilians are being killed by rampaging herdsmen, how many troops have they sent there? But down here, they sent them to kill unarmed agitators.

“So, it is a terrorist attack and they will definitely face war crimes when the time comes.
“However, no Biafran should yield to this intimidation; they should go on and fly Biafran and Israeli flag wherever they are,” he said.

He equally lambasted son of late Biafra leader, Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, Emeka Ojukwu Jnr. for saying that his father indeed met with President Muhammadu Buhari in 2003 where they foreclosed Biafra.

While describing Ojukwu Jnr. as a liar, the Zionists said “it is very disappointing for Emeka Ojukwu Jnr. to join Buhari in saying that his father dumped Biafra when he was alive.
“We have said it before that Buhari lied; we are saying it now that Emeka Ojukwu Jnr. is a chronic liar and a saboteur. Why is he supporting Buhari who is sending troops to be killing his own people if not for selfish interest, for stomach infrastructure?

“Also, in 2013, I visited him in Abuja on his invitation and we discussed Biafra for almost four hours. In that meeting, he even asked me why I did not include his name in the Biafra government we formed then? It is now strange that the same person is saying this now. We also wonder why Ojukwu should visit Buhari in 2003 to discuss Nigeria’s sovereignty when Olusegun Obasanjo, the then President was the one holding Nigeria’s constitution. In what capacity did Buhari receive Ojukwu to discuss Nigeria’s soverignty? The fallacies are so glaring,” he insisted.

Also, Southern Nigerians living in the United Kingdom have condemned the deployment of Nigerian soldiers in South-east region of the country, describing the deployment as unconstitutional.

The group which is a coalition of various South-east, South-west, and South-south groups and professionals in the United Kingdom lampooned the federal government, urging it to refrain from the ‘reprehensive act’ because the country is not at war.

www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/13/leave-south-east-within-48-hours-biafra-zionist-federation-orders-military/
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by junketer(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
I have been living in south africa since 2005 and i have only seen two south africa soldiers once and they were driving in an army marked car to somewhere. But anytime i visit nigeria i see soldiers everywhere. Driving from lagos to anambra, you will meet a lot of soldiers at road blocks intimidating and taking bribes from igbos. Nigeria is a failed state. What are soldiers doing outside the baracks when there is no war?. Buhari for the first time in my life i actually wish someone death. You will never go scot free for what you have done to my people.

9 Likes

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by Jetjacky(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2017
I read this before. But this is all noise to the Nigeria Army and government. They will only gain the ability to reason when foreign countries put hands in the matter, or Biafra counter their attack

3 Likes

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by IgboSubmarine: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari has succeeded in plunging Nigeria into war of disintegration

4 Likes

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by madridguy(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by madridguy(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2017
We Nigerians are solidly behind SAI BABA.

IgboSubmarine:
Buhari has succeeded in plunging Nigeria into war of disintegration

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2017
One on One Nigeria Army will crush the pigs and idiots to death within 10 days.

Jetjacky:
I read this before. But this is all noise to the Nigeria Army and government. They will only gain the ability to reason when foreign countries putter hands in the matter, or Biafra counter their attack

3 Likes

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by Stingman: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2017
"2019:North won’t vote Buhari, we’ll shop for candidate with no vendetta" —Kanti Bello

Even Buhari northern brothers understand that Buhari is a reprehensible vendetta seeking fello..

3 Likes

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by Stingman: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:

In 1967 when they were not ready...even with the massive help from Britain and Russia they destroyed more men in the Nigeria army than the NA did to them..and it still took the 3 years. Using the tool of blockcade and starvation on chidren, women and the weak was what stopped the war. How much now the seem ready...Bro the joke is on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by queennsekxy(f): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2017
[s]quote author=madridguy post=60408991]One on One Nigeria Army will crush the pigs and idiots to death within 10 days.

[/quote][/s]
stop begging for unity!!I can't share the same country with terrorist. ...see your low level of thinking..because I want to free from a false marriage calls for my crush?don't feel you own your life cos when all that you are praying for comes ,,no one will be spared and at the end biafra will be restored

3 Likes

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by madridguy(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2017
Forget the fallacy you've been told about 1967. I don't pray for war, but I can bet with my life, anyday anytime Nigeria will wipe IPOB grin grin grin

Stingman:

In 1967 when they were not ready...even with the massive help from Britain and Russia they destroyed more men in the Nigeria army than the NA did to them..and it still took the 3 years. Using the tool of blockcade and starvation on chidren, women and the weak was what stopped the war. How much now the seem ready...Bro the joke is on you
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by limeta(f): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Stingman:

Zoogarians are fools

1 Like

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by madridguy(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Queen of biafra, no one is holding you maa, take your grievances to your house of rep members, senators. Hope you understand me better, no one will grant you referendum through radio, or facebook.

queennsekxy:
[s]quote author=madridguy post=60408991]One on One Nigeria Army will crush the pigs and idiots to death within 10 days.

[/s]
stop begging for unity!!I can't share the same country with terrorist. ...see your low level of thinking..because I want to free from a false marriage calls for my crush?don't feel you own your life cos when all that you are praying for comes ,,no one will be spared and at the end biafra will be restored
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by junketer(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:

well this is not one on one. Have you asked yourself why the hausa fulani is ready to keep nigeria one with violence? That hausa fulani automatically threaten anything that has to do with the restructure or break up of nigeria, does it not bother you?

2 Likes

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by junketer(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
Queen of biafra, no one is holding you maa, take your grievances to your house of rep members, senators. Hope you understand me better, no one will grant you referendum through radio, or facebook.

even in the senate or house of rep, hausa fulani have the majority so they will never vote in favour of restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by DabLord: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2017
queennsekxy:

[/s]
Your words are always useless
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by queennsekxy(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2017
DabLord:
Your words are always useless
and you had to quote a useless post??so who is now useless??

1 Like

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by DabLord: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
limeta:

Zoogarians are fools
likewise your parent
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by DabLord: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2017
queennsekxy:
and you had to quote a useless post??so who is now useless??
yYOU
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by madridguy(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Do you really understand the world " restructuring " or you just saying what others are saying? Don't mean to be rude to you just want to know.

junketer:
even in the senate or house of rep, hausa fulani have the majority so they will never vote in favour of restructuring.
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by limeta(f): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2017
DabLord:
likewise your parent

They are biafrian only ys are zoo primate
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:

only you and sarrki and other APCs e-rats are behind Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by Jesusloveyou: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Why not 12hrs
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by DabLord: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2017
limeta:

They are biafrian and also zoo primate
fixed

1 Like

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by DabLord: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2017
limeta:

They are biafrian and also zoo primate
fixed

1 Like

Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by Jesusloveyou: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2017
queennsekxy:

[/s]
til death do us part,
We will stay together in richest and in poverty
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by godwinkessi: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:

Just like animals in the forest, ur opinion doesn't count! U represent just urself and ur ignorance!
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by SamzackD(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2017
You don't own the country, who gives you the right to order the military around.
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by Mathemagician1(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2017
No weapons to defend yourselves umu-Igbo? No problem!

Ever heard of molotov cocktail? Google it. It's cheap and easy to make.

USE IT!!!!

Ndi-Igbo must stop playing the victim and start reacting. It's time to take your destiny in your hands.
Re: Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military by grudges: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Rubbish, senseless ppl

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Come And Borrow Our Soldier, Yours Is Worst / FCTDA Demolishes Patience Jonathan's Massive Building In Abuja / ALADJA CRISIS: Historical Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.