Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (21860 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by anyebedgreat: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Public school teachers. They should give the same test to teachers from other parts of the country and see.
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by perez100: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
And they will tell you they are the best to rule Nigeria. The reason Nigeria remain backward. Zamfara State is the worst.
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by annyberry: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
nextprince:

I pity the pupils you taught English.

With this trash you put up here, I will bet anything that you can't pass O'Level English.

Igbos are foolish illiterates.
I hope ur English is fetching u enough cash, an illetriate dat calls himself a literate
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by kayjee101: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
they clearly are more educated than you. That is why they control the affairs of this nation.
that's not true. They have only got love for one another than any other region. That's why any northerner who manages to graduate from a university--even with pass, would be given a position a first class from the other regions will ever dream of, which finally brings us back to why we are still where we are as a Nation--filling every available positions with people from a particular region because the Head is from that particular region.

1 Like

Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by meforyou1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
they clearly are more educated than you. That is why they control the affairs of this nation.
u are educated and cant pass primary 4 exam. what kind of education is that?
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by nextprince: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
annyberry:
I hope ur English is fetching u enough cash, an illetriate dat calls himself a literate

Spotted.

The emboldened says it all. I repeat, I pity the pupils you taught English.

1 Like

Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by zionmde: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
friendng
i dont mean to insult u ooo. but ur governor is insinuating that graduates from ur region cannot pass primary 4 (i mean A for apple B for ball C for cat) exam.
wen i said all the schools in north should be converted to islammiyya u thought i was cursing ur region
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by busco59: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
The governor also disclosed that students who were sent on overseas study were being withdrawn due to poor academic performance.

He expressed shocks over what he described as “shameful performance of the students because their academic performance in secondary schools back home were ‎convincing enough that they would do better outside Nigeria.”

[/quote]
The main reason why I don't believe in straight A's and first class certificate. Certificates in Nigeria aren't a true show of knowledge, I suggest that students should be strictly tested before the approval of there excellent results. Imagine top dogs in Nigeria finding it hard to cope in there new environment, abi the are still adapting to there new environment as some footballer do. This is just a clear evidence that there results weren't genuine, because a genius will always remain a genius no matter the environment or weather the find thereselves. The one weh weak me na a whole teacher no fit pass ordinary class 4 exam, chain naija which way.

1 Like

Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by Sissie(f): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
A large percentage of people who posted on this thread won't pass a standard grade 4 exam either anyways. Our education standard is very poor and that cuts across all regions.
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by me69: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
smartty68:
Obviously, those people from that particular region don't like education but yet control the affairs of the country, one of the reasons we're suffering dearly now grin

No wonder they keep sending NYSC Corpers to the North grin
GEJ and Patience english is a testimony of your education system in the south. At least so far since 1999 PMB has been the president who spoke the best english
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by nextprince: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
me69:
GEJ and Patience english is a testimony of your education system in the south. At least so far since 1999 PMB has been the president who spoke the best english
Spotted on.

If Aisha has been the first lady murdering English as the shipo, they would have been bleating all over the places.

But, just look at how the illiteracy of that woman was ignored.

2 Likes

Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by nextprince: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sissie:
A large percentage of people who posted on this thread won't pass a standard grade 4 exam either anyways. Our education standard is very poor and that cuts across all regions.
The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

God bless you sis.

1 Like

Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by psalmsjob: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Anyway am not surprise at all. I didn't expect anything less to ppl who are against western education.

It's Kaduna state you're talking about as a "against Western education"? If we carry out the same test in any state of Nigeria today the result will be the same or poorer.

In terms of quality education Nigeria is living on past glory of pre-16years of PDP rule plus years of military rule before metamorphosing to PDP as we knew it.

There's basically no quality teaching and learning environment in any region in Nigeria let's stop fooling ourselves but let's acknowledge it and do something to change it back and better than how it used to be.

The Primary and Secondary education is crucial to learning and excelling in life.
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by encryptjay(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
me69:
I can't fit laugh...
Patience that has bagged degrees here and there grin
So much tribal bigots in one thread; some can't even hide it.

2 Likes

Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by encryptjay(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
nextprince:

Spotted.

The emboldened says it all. I repeat, I pity the pupils you taught English.

I pity the pupils she's taught this awful spelling to. She has led them astray and contributed to the problem and she's here uttering gibberish when she's part of the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by TEYA: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
smartty68:

Oh you mean the present government glamouring that we're out of recession without evidence to show? grin
If at all you are learned you will know that the impact of getting out of a recession is not something that is felt immediately.
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by smartty68(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
TEYA:

If at all you are learned you will know that the impact of getting out of a recession is not something that is felt immediately.
Oh! You tell me what I don't know Mr Learned
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by Crossguy: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Take heart

Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
mass illiteracy full North grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by TEYA: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
three:
Did the teachers actually go to school? Do they have valid NCE certification or just NEPA Bills
There are many sound graduates in kaduna, I mean really sound ones who are roaming the streets unemployed. The job much of the time goes to very dumb people that are connected. In many schools in kaduna today you will find English teachers that teach the English language in Hausa. Well, I must commend elrufai because he conducted a recruitment exercise that saw to the employment of many graduates who are sound and not connected. In fact, some of them are not from kaduna state. MY only dream for now is to see the day a governor in my state will sack all those dolts posing as teachers, destroying the future of our children. The masses will fight him as usual, but it will give me great pleasure.
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by peacemara54(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Check my signature
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by TEYA: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
smartty68:

Oh! You tell me what I don't know Mr Learned
I am not gifted in translating knowledge to the obtuse.
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by smartty68(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
TEYA:

I am not gifted in translating knowledge to the obtuse.
Then you're not fit to be called a literate. Now step aside.
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by me69: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
encryptjay:

I can't fit laugh...
Patience that has bagged degrees here and there grin
So much tribal bigots in one thread; some can't even hide it.
na so, she is now globall renown for her english prowess. "those blood that are sharing in bornou will answer"
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by FriendNG: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
zionmde:
friendng
i dont mean to insult u ooo. but ur governor is insinuating that graduates from ur region cannot pass primary 4 (i mean A for apple B for ball C for cat) exam.
wen i said all the schools in north should be converted to islammiyya u thought i was cursing ur region

Graduate don't teach in primary school but only few. So you can say another thing.

How come those who attend college of education become graduate?
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by olabash10: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Olodo calling people olodo
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by encryptjay(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
me69:
na so, she is now globall renown for her english prowess. "those blood that are sharing in bornou will answer"

Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by jamjo: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrRationalBlog:
50 per cent of teachers in Kaduna State penned down for re-appointment as teachers, failed primary 4 test set for them as pre-condition for re-absorption into the civil service, Governor Nasir El-Rufai has revealed.
The governor also disclosed that students who were sent on overseas study were being withdrawn due to poor academic performance.

El Rufai disclosed this when chiefs and traditional rulers from Southern Kaduna paid him a courtesy call on Tuesday.

He expressed shocks over what he described as “shameful performance of the students because their academic performance in secondary schools back home were ‎convincing enough that they would do better outside Nigeria.”

“This is a clear demonstration of the government’s effort towards improving teachers capacity for effective teaching and learning in public schools,” said El-Rufai said.

The royal fathers, led by Emir of Jama’a, Alhaji Muhammadu Isah Muhammadu said they decided to visit the governor to express happiness over the recent re-opening of tertiary institutions closed down in Southern Kaduna, since December 2016, as a result of insecurity in the area.

Stakeholders had commended the state government for releasing N312 million for Teacher Professional Development (TPD) in 2016.

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/el-rufai-laments-as-50-per-cent-kaduna.html

Mr governor, what do you expect from quota system.
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by Bizibi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
nextprince:

I pity the pupils you taught English.

With this trash you put up here, I will bet anything that you can't pass O'Level English.

hahahahaha,I love this pro jester......
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by Fisherman1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
am not suprised no wonder their spoken English is not it at all grin grin grin
MrRationalBlog:
50 per cent of teachers in Kaduna State penned down for re-appointment as teachers, failed primary 4 test set for them as pre-condition for re-absorption into the civil service, Governor Nasir El-Rufai has revealed.

El Rufai disclosed this when chiefs and traditional rulers from Southern Kaduna paid him a courtesy call on Tuesday.

“This is a clear demonstration of the government’s effort towards improving teachers capacity for effective teaching and learning in public schools,” said El-Rufai said.

The royal fathers, led by Emir of Jama’a, Alhaji Muhammadu Isah Muhammadu said they decided to visit the governor to express happiness over the recent re-opening of tertiary institutions closed down in Southern Kaduna, since December 2016, as a result of insecurity in the area.

Stakeholders had commended the state government for releasing N312 million for Teacher Professional Development (TPD) in 2016.

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/el-rufai-laments-as-50-per-cent-kaduna.html
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by IAmkingoludav(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sleyanya1:
grin

This is end(x2)...Hold your breath & count to three.... smiley

sad Education In Nigeria is On a uniform deceleration.
smileyits nt on a uniform deceleration my brother its on a regional deceleration.[@]
Re: 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments by souk2492(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Is not surprise to Nigerians that Northerners are not educated in any angle. I would say the Governor too can not be exempted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Orders Rivers Indigenes On Scholarship Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria / This Is How Auchi Polytechnic Students Celebrated Their Matriculation Yesterday / Heritage Polytechnic, Eket, Akwa Ibom State Admit New Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.