Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,079 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Schlumberger Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schlumberger Calling (2259 Views)

Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers / Positions @ Schlumberger / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Schlumberger Calling by mee2: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2010
I SEE A NEW NIGERIA. IN FIVE YEARS TIME, MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES LIKE SCHLUMBERGER WILL CALL FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE TEST, ONLY TO DISCOVER AN EMPTY EXAM HALL(VENUE). I SEE ENTREPRENEURS SPROUTING FROM DIFFERENT AREAS OF INTEREST. COMPANIES WILL NO MORE BE CALLING FOR APTITUDE TESTS, AS THAT WILL BE WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES. THEY WILL RATHER CALL FOR INTERVIEWS. AFTER ALL THAT WAS HOW IT WAS SOME YEARS BACK. I SEE GMAT TEXTs PHASING OUT. I SEE AN INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IN THIS COUNTRY. I SEE AN EXPLOSION IN OUR ECONOMY. I SEE A PROSPEROUS NIGERIA.
SO TELL ME, MY GOOD FRIEND, WHAT DO YOU SEE?
a) Unemployment?
b) Schlumberger calling, OR
c) A NEW NIGERIA

Jeans ALERT, Gbagada
jeanscommunication(at)mail.com
Re: Schlumberger Calling by olaexcess: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2010
U dis mee sef,wat is it with u with dis dis ur postings dis days.abeg no be all of us sabi dis big gramma wey u dey always post. Is schlum recruiting or not and wat is d site man?
Re: Schlumberger Calling by beneezy(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2010
I see a New nigeria, with people realizing that all the need to survive is 99% of their brains and 1% of resources
Re: Schlumberger Calling by Meeromon: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2010
@ Mee: This is an insightful post indeed. I see and believe in a new Nigeria too. It will happen when this generation of our youths assume leadership positions. It does not and will not come by mere wishful thinking alone, we all need to ''walk the talk'' individually and collectively.

Barely 20years ago, once u tendered ur handwritten application with Secondary School Cert u will be given a feedback on the outcome of ur interview. Yes, people then even travelled from Kano to Lagos by train for interview but they were well informed on the outcome of the interview before travelling back. No GSM phones then or sending emails. Just few people had NITEL phones. Probably it is the advent of information age that increased the long recruitment process.

Afterall, it is because of the current high rate of employment that employers conduct up to 7stages of test when they can actually save the time, energy and money of able-bodied job seekers by letting them know the people that will be recruited, at most, in the 2nd stage. Nigeria will restore its former glory but each Nigerian has a significant role to play. Well, I can but my question is ''Can U?''

(1)

Access Bank Recruiting / Boss Group Interview / National Directorate Of Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.