Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Selling On Amazon. Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling On Amazon. Advice Needed (590 Views)

Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Importation / Selling On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling On Amazon. Advice Needed by DaddyFebby: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Please can someone who has good knowledge of how to sell on Amazon from Africa explain to me how I can go about it and also how i can receive payments for my orders please.
I have some nice stuffs to sell on Amazon, please kindly assist me.
Re: Selling On Amazon. Advice Needed by CosmicJames(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
DaddyFebby:
Please can someone who has good knowledge of how to sell on Amazon from Africa explain to me how I can go about it and also how i can receive payments for my orders please.
I have some nice stuffs to sell on Amazon, please kindly assist me.
Some African countries are allowed to sell on Amazon. If you are from one of those countries that Amazon allowed to sell on their platform from Africa, then you will be able to sell there. But if you are from Nigeria, sorry is your name. You will not be able to sell on Amazon because Nigeria is not on their list accepted countries.

You must pass through the back door to be able to sell on Amazon from Nigeria.
Re: Selling On Amazon. Advice Needed by DaddyFebby: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
CosmicJames:

Some African countries are allowed to sell on Amazon. If you are from one of those countries that Amazon allowed to sell on their platform from Africa, then you will be able to sell there. But if you are from Nigeria, sorry is your name. You will not be able to sell on Amazon because Nigeria is not on their list accepted countries.

You must pass through the back door to be able to sell on Amazon from Nigeria.

Oh ok. Is Togo allowed on their list? I am based on Togo.
Re: Selling On Amazon. Advice Needed by CosmicJames(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
DaddyFebby:

I'm not base in Togo, I'm based in Nigeria.
I didn't check the countries one by one, so I don't know. You will want to check it out yourself or pay somebody to check it for you

1 Like

Re: Selling On Amazon. Advice Needed by Johnrake69: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
DaddyFebby:

Togo and Benin Republic are the two West African countries visible on the list if I remember correctly.
Re: Selling On Amazon. Advice Needed by DaddyFebby: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Johnrake69:

Togo and Benin Republic are the two West African countries visible on the list if I remember correctly.

Thank you so much. I will confirm that.

(1) (Reply)

History Of The CBN / Get Help For Your Assignments With Professional Tutors At Assignment Homework / Easy Steps On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.