Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows (57896 Views)

Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / "South African Model Attacked Me With A Knife" - Zimbabwe's Grace Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by ezana1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hmm but that woman sef, what kind of living unfake life is that, so her mom was stupid to be wearing her pant from birth until she grew up to realise all those pants were fake, and up till now no company has been able to manufacture real pant for her
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by Victar(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
her reasons for not wearing panties pls??

1 Like

Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by MaryKaku007(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Olosho!
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by shadyberry(f): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
nawo ...her problem n not mine
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by Lordave: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abeg, when and where is her next show?

Mugabe, go and die please.

kiss

1 Like

Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by encryptjay(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Came here to read Mugabe's quote grin
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by morikee: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wow
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who cares? sad
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Devilish woman with heavenly body.
I support Mugabe on this; her mission is to distract.

Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by Goddaughter: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
wink
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by MobilityMFR(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
One question for this very sick woman (I presume she is still menstruating). What does she do when she is menstruating, insert a banana in her cunt or what? I am just curious. I know some women may say that she uses tampons, but please, she still needs to put on some form of underpants for crying out loud!
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by sconp: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hi Seun, I am unable to view nairaland properly on my UC browser this is how the topics appears (kindly see image)

Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by wildchild02: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
'lmao

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by KissMaliks: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Her life though. but it's nonsense.
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by sugarwiz(f): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
OKorowanta:
Africa most respected president when it comes to ethics.
I remember him warning Obama dat if he's coming to Africa to preach gayism he should avoid Zimbabwe.
Ethics you say, u doesn't respect human rights, his citizens, he takes life, he imposes his rule on others. He is just an hypocrite
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by ivolt: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
OKorowanta:
I remember him warning Obama dat if he's coming to Africa to preach gayism he should avoid Zimbabwe.

Of course, africans don't know what they want.
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Most respected?? Ethics?? Mugabe??

OKorowanta:
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
ezana1:
Hmm but that woman sef, what kind of living unfake life is that, so her mom was stupid to be wearing her pant from birth until she grew up to realise all those pants were fake, and up till now no company has been able to manufacture real pant for her

grin grin grin
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by Kobicove(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
The lady is selling her 'market' grin
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by JaffyJoe(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
sugarwiz:

Ethics you say, u doesn't respect human rights, his citizens, he takes life, he imposes his rule on others. He is just an hypocrite

Hello miss, be easy lol.
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by buffalowings: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
OKorowanta:
undecided
What is this one saying?

Somehow, this is ur headache
When their economy is in shambles

And the inflation is the highest in the world undecided

sugarwiz:

Don't mind him
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by Unclea100: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
I love Mugabe for this action. Some leaders are interested in seeing this.
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by fitprince: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
i hate this ugly bitch die. Bleep the bastard that impregnated her mother
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by bmos(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
nduboss:
Hmmmm dis one is strong

She looks transgenderish. This one can hammer man pickin to nonsense

1 Like

Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by Rapahel1116: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lwkmd.....energy GOD ....LOLX....SPEEDY
ariwamichael:
is it just me or dont that homeboy holdin her look like energy god speeddarlington
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by Wenebadu(f): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
endtime fever
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
I never even noticed her face.
fk001:
Hips don't lie, oh lawd

But her face worwor, and she come old join
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by saadallah27: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
embarassed[color=#550000][/color]what life is torning to now..
Re: President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows by musa7m(m): 12:42am On Sep 14, 2017
But the babe ugiy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.